View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #22
Brichardi
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverfrontosa View Post
Bro it's not a matter of what kind of house you live in it is how you decorate your tanks, your experience and the way you keep your fishes, how you play with the filtrations, maintain your pH and such to let your fishes thrive that ends up a good result and accomplishment in this hobby. Put in effort and passion into it and you'll get the kind of satisfaction when you reach their stage.
End of the day it's just a hobby, never compare just do our best
Basically, I meant bigger houses have more spaces for more tanks bro, nothing more to it. In fact I was totally surprised when I saw their collections. It never occurred to me that right here in Singapore (Tanganyikan cichlids are NOT as popular & thriving as in Europe) there are actually people like Kenneth/ecTan/etc that has such a HUGE collection! Kudos to them and happy that its because of people like them that kept the tanganyikan craze alive still.

As u all know, keeping tanganyikan cichlids is NOT cheap. And poor chap like me (retired since many years ago) .....there's a saying >> "You Xin, Wu Li". Since I started back on keeping fishes in April, I've spent more than $5k on this hobby (fishes/accessories) and I still want more and more tanks/fishes, but due to space constraints....it's hard to fulfil my wishes. Thus, my next project would be to get 3 tiers stands so I can get more tanks.
Brichardi is offline   Reply With Quote