View Single Post
Old 22-11-2008, 10:44 PM   #20
badaang

Default not your fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughTs View Post
Really a bad day, in the middle of my exams, as I have finished one of my "hell" module, decided to go LFS relax buy some stuff before continue studying

bought some plants, introduced into the tank, go to the washroom and come back, my shrimps like very excited swimming around, especially the shrimplets, so many of them which i usually dont see as they r hiding..

then I realised the are swimming weirdly, more like twitching and then motionless and let the current carry them.. and I realised disaster!!! snail poison??

did a 50% WC, they still twitching and dying one by one, really a very very heart breaking sight.. gotta wait till tomorrow to see the full damage my stupidity had caused me..

and to think its the middle of my exams.. i really feel vv distressed now.. my studying desk is directly next to my tank..

but well.. hope some bros will be able to benefit and learn from my painful mistake..
Hi bro sorry to hear about that I too have almost the same problem,
My tank which has cories and loaches was already stable in water only abt 10 inches depth with some plant terarium style. Got bored with it since java fern turnin brown cos not immerse itchy hand top up water to 1ft cories and loaches died Left 2 survivor only.I felt guilty for killing them.You can buy
fish again but dont let this distract you from your studies .Its fated we cant forsee whats going to happen