View Single Post
Old 25-06-2007, 03:35 PM   #2
KaLiB

Day7:
Today is the 3rd day after replacing the media. Did the test at 4pm. Phosphates seems to be slightly above 0.25ppm, though it appears to be almost the same as the results on Day5. Appears as though the media is less effective with dealing phosphates at lower levels.
Results of test at 4pm, phosphates slightly above 0.25ppm:

Day8:
Today is exactly 1week since the day i started using Seachem phosguard. Test was done at 9pm. Phosphates appear to have dropped a little to around 0.25ppm. Since this is the 4th day after the change of media, the bag of media would be changed again. I would update this again in 2days time.

Results of test at 9pm, phosphates around 0.25ppm:

Day11:
Didn't update yesterday, so did the test today at 6pm. Today is the 3rd day after changing the media, slight drop in phosphates only. It appears to be between 0.1ppm to 0.25ppm, though leaning towards 0.1ppm. This would be the last time i'll update this thread.

Overall, this product does not appear to be effective in reducing low(0.25ppm and below) phosphate levels further as seen from the test results.

Resutls of test at 6pm, phosphates between 0.1ppm to 0.25ppm: