View Single Post
Old 22-01-2007, 09:26 PM   #2
amiidae

Revised Guidelines

fm this
1)We'll keep threads to a maximum of 30 pages (300 posts), after which they will be closed. Thread starter to pls start a new thread. When threads get too long, it becomes very difficult to look for the information.

to this
1)We'll keep threads to a maximum of 15 pages (150 posts), after which they will be closed. (deleted some words*) When threads get too long, it becomes very difficult to look for the information and hard for the Mod concerned to monitor.

Try to minimize general thread title and try to be specific ( a good book does not always have to be thick and does not usually come in just a chapter ) when a specific issue is arrested and the thread run its course, let it serve as a reference for others whom may encounter similar problem. This will make it easier when they do a “search”.

some good examples, can I comm.. This L plecos with bichir ?, ray skin burnt, water parameter for STs, do you tan your sakura ray ?

fm this
3)On topics that are of related, same species, eg Siamese Tigers or Rays or Birchirs, try to keep to one single thread. I can understand and oblige that certain members dun see eye to eye and dun wish to participate on the same thread. In that case, we'll allow separate by different members but please dun try to flood the forum with many threads on similar topic, especially by the same member.

to this
3)On topics that are of related, same species, eg Siamese Tigers (Dats) or Rays or Bichirs, try to do a “search” prior to start a new thread. I can understand and oblige that certain members dun see eye to eye and dun wish to participate on the same thread. In that case, we'll allow separate by different members but please dun try to flood the forum with many threads on similar yet general topic, especially by the same member.

fm this
5)Please dun use this forum to "update" ur fish that u r posting to sell. Keep this forum relevant and dun use this for indirect advertising. Any offers to buy or sell, pls use the pm function.

to this
5)Please dun use the “Freshwater Showcase” section to "update" your fish that you are posting to sell. Keep this section relevant and fun but dun use this for indirect advertising. Any offers to buy or sell, pls use the pm function. (no post count will be accumulated in this section)

amiidae is offline   Reply With Quote