View Single Post
Old 29-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #22
RELAX
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
Let me just share my concerns.

Rays are not cheap. It costs quite a fair bit.

The traders will be out in force. We must be prepared for more dispute threads. I know we can all mention caveat emptor but as u all also know, AF prides itself on being a community and I'll like it to still be this way instead of every man for himself.

The sp. issue will never be settled. It'll be a case of somewhere along the line has some PDR genes and that's a PDRsp. This will go on forever. There'll be claims and counter claims. I dunno whether we'll be richer or poorer for it.

Should we proceed with this, I'll like to ask the ray community to take a more active role in educating and also weeding out unethical sellers. U can say all u want abt why having this is good, but if u sit on the fence when an issue is at hand, then this will not work.

I just want to remind the community that this is for you, the section is for u. And should u want this, then u must help us to look after this.
actually the above concern is very real.many a times some bro here will mms you pic the ray they interested,and ask for your opinion.because the seller cannot or not convenient to post here in buy/sell due whatever reason,..
if we lift the rules,seller probably will hv no choice but to post pic in the open and under the watchful eyes from all the rayfanatic here,that will more or less eradicate unwanted so called breeder(fly by day trader,that dont even know what species they are selling,but anyhow claim)

-to me is seller pls say dont know, if dont know,buyer buy as per what you see and how much you willing to pay what is infront of you
-seller hv detailed proof of bloodline,then sell as per what you can backup.

in the end,i find that open up the forum and rule hv more advantages bec information is more readily available
RELAX is offline   Reply With Quote