View Single Post
Old 30-01-2011, 04:22 PM   #85
Meepok Man

I have met bro hugo quite sometime back in june July last year, he is a very friendly and helpful guy. He intro cheaper Jap bred kashino bloodline CBR to me as I am a new player and share some pointers with me about ranchu keeping/grooming. Bro hugo told me, ranchu keeping is an art and quality of the fish alot depends on the line. If breeding is so easy to achieve, the thais will have make their way to AJRS. Why are they still buying parent fish from Japan?

I cannot tell how good is a local bred ranchu as I have not seen anyone of them before but from what I had understand ranchu is not like an ordinary gf, we need to understand the bloodline and grooming. No offence to all the bros who purchase local bred and I had totally nothing against them.

Buy a local bred when they dont even understand ranchu well?? I feel it is like buying buying a replica LV wallet, you will never understand why there are ppl willing to pay big bucks for the piece of leather. Buying local bred? maybe you can go down to mainland and scope 10pcs for less then a blue note.

Lets ease the tension and prepare to chinese new year! Happy new year to all the bros in AF! HUAT AH!