View Single Post
Old 21-07-2007, 07:00 PM   #64
rumraisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlight View Post
Early stage of gill curl can cure easily wt clean water n peat moss, but if too late secondary stage ask massage lady to massage also i dont think can cure just cut & trim easy & fast straight to the point.tks for sharing anyway.

if massage lady can cure, i put her on my payroll! cut & trim is definitely one way of doing it. just like pregnancy, u have natural birth & then u have c-section! sometimes we have choices & sometimes we have less, but i'm glad in aro keeping we have more than just one choice to many issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Tan View Post
i think b4 the gill curl is cure in this way....the aro will suffered many broken fins
it may even be fatal if you're not careful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Lover View Post
maybe after that become balless....
hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmike View Post
totally agree with you bro. i dont see the point of rubbing the gill plate of the aro and causing stress to it when there is a perfect and safe way to treat such problem. by rubbing on the gill plate we will also rub off the protective layer of the fish and increasing the chances of it from getting infections.
different condition calls for different action. the massaging OP is not the only choice and definitely not for all conditions. perfect and safe if not effective would be waste of effort. by massaging the afflicted area & afflicted area ONLY, the goal is NOT only to rub off the protective layer but also the hardness & the curlness as well. it's like a reconstructive surgery! by adding water conditioner after helps form protective slime coating to speed up healing process.