View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #105
Fire87
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugoboss View Post
Hi fire87,

Just an advice. IMHO, if you are really interested in going further into tvr, it would be beneficial to join a club which would provide responsible teachings. From your above post, I would humbly say there are more important traits than what you've mentioned and breeding a line and a fish is 2 different matters and it would be good to understand what a line is and how important it is. Exposure and foundation is impt for a serious ranchu hobbyist. You can learn anywhere everywhere but IMHO, it leads to nowhere and you might find yourself no where you intended to land. No point guessing in ranchu, you'll never get it.

If just by reading every ranchu stuff online and guessing why is it this and that, I would long ago have been very successful in ranchu.

Here's wishing you a fruitful journey in ranchu.

Cheers!

hi hugoboss,
Appreciate your advice. A very important consideration which i don't not want to enter a club is due to the massive amount of politics. My aim is to just keep fish and share the poison with other common hobbyists, regardless with club or not.

I do understand it's beyond those traits as it was an example for meepok. With only limited knowledge and resources, best way for a student like me is to learn through breeding, and raising of fries. I'm always open to learning and trying out new stuff to learn with hands on, then i can share with others. From pellets, water change ,etc, it's an ongoing thing.

Precisely online it's not everything and there's not much mentor around. If so easy, then the hobby has not challenges! TIO bo?

cheers,
chris