Thread: The Rep System
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2007, 07:09 AM   #102
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTBC View Post
FYI. I have read through the complete thread (tis one) b4 I give my opinion.
I believe you and most of us know very well what the point system bring about in this forum. You have achieved what you desire for but you also know very well what's going on behind the scene. I am not young thus mature enough to understand take/let go but majority of the members here are young. What are thier responses? Do they take it lightly and what direction of morale cultivation does it move towards? Is it healthy?
Are you going to let it be in order to have a system that work 'fine' to you?

I am 100% not against the point system but only have different opinion on the method of implementation. I think it is fine to have point system for members but point should be awarded by the section moderators and appointed senior members who have rise up to their reputation through proper and effective assessment.

I could have simply keep my mouth shut and walk away just as you said this is a free to go bulletin board but i think i should and right to bring this up for awareness be it for yourself or others.
Lastly, I treasure those nice bros contributions to this if not wonderful forum.
Good Night and think before you act. Is it the right way?
Like I say earlier, u have ur opinions, I have mine. U think ur right way, then go implement it where u can, where u deem fit. If I have to follow your right way and thereafter another user has his own right way, wow ... wouldn't I be swaying left and right. Do what u wish where u can. Here u do what and how we wanted it to be. The webby is funded by us, designed by us, and the activities created by us. We owe no one nothing. And yet everyone wants to impose their right ideas on us. Is this some kind of joke ?