Thread: WTS (Selling) AF Motorworkz
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 11:29 PM   #53
ThomasLim
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
Went down today to service my.... quite pretty,.... damn friendly,...... damn detailed..... Left a happy man.
Wow... I will add in
RTF - Yes

(I mean Recommend To Friend - Yes. don't mistaken me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiYuEr View Post
frankly speaking, I never run a workshop before, I m still on learning stage, I been on the spare parts trade for the last 16 years, this is my first time running a workshop, if there's anything that we service which is not up to your standard, I hope everyone willing to give me this chance to improve, a chance to pick up and learn from it, so that we can improve and met up to your level of standard. please don't turn your back on me and shut off that door, give me a chance to serve, to learn, give me your feedback on the pricing, service standard and all. I m willing to change and improve it.

I don't really good in putting words together, all I can say is 感恩, 感恩, thank you.....AF is simply amazing and kinda of magical....it connect ppls all together.
Aiyo bro HeiYuEr, with so many good remarks from the AF bros, especially the best FR (frank reviews) from bro Jamesbond, your underwear will be wet wet everyday la
Somemore your above reply shows you really serious about your service, I can guarantee plus chop that you are on the correct path. You will make it... This one I no joke Good luck and Good biz to you...

Btw, wonder if you can approach Isuzu to be their authorized workshop or not, I just sent my lorry for second time servicing. Both the servicing centres at Bedok not operating, only left one at Senoko and one at Tuas. Made me go round snd round at Befok and then to Senoko and queue hours to be my turn... I faint...
But if all AF bros come support u, I think u also huat liao la... Cheers!
ThomasLim is offline   Reply With Quote