View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 01:11 AM   #1
Titus
Senior Dragon

Default Tank or Tub Setup for Goldfish

Created this to share our various tank and Tub Setup for reference. Took the liberty to start this off with Bro Kitsilano Setups and Drip System.

Feel free to add and contribute, no CHIT CHATS please

Kitsilano Drip System:
A few bros been to my place and I share how I do water change for my young fishes....like what bro Gloomis mentioned...the changes in the water parameter is so gradual that the young fishes dont realise it. This is how I do it.....

My coloured babies tank with a holding tank on top of it where I stored about 10 litres of water...the tank below where fishes are.... about 25 literes of water.

The drip system I am using....actually it is a simple one valve air tube distributor.

So every morning before I go off to work I take out 10 litres of the soiled water from the tank and I will turn on the drip and let water drip into the tank....it will be at least 5 hrs before the holding tank runs dry. In the evening when I come home I will top up the holding tank with tap water and add anti chlorine...I uses Sea Prime water conditioner. Just before I knock off for the night which is usually around 10pm, I will again take out 10 liters of the soiled water and turn on the drip again to fill up the tank. Hope to share this and that we all can groom young fishes to their optimum potential.

Last edited by Titus; 08-04-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote