View Single Post
Old 21-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #242
monster_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBoI View Post
can la just put to macro mode have a stable support dont use flash on tank lights bright bright off ur room light to prevent reflections....

c328 got alot of CPO for selection

give them more hiding place i think chances of attack will be lower thats what i experience

Just bought my 1st CPO yesterday . Was just looking around, but then when I saw this little fellow crawl right up to the glass and stare at me, just couldn't resist . Brought it home and introduced him/her to the other tankmates, but somehow the fishes and cherries are so stupid and all want to get so close to it. Now I am quite worried that they'll become easy prey for the CPO.
Keeping my fingers crossed... what food do I need to get to feed the CPO? (er...other than my current livestock)
By the way, how to tell boy / girl? Thinking of getting an opp sex companion to keep it company too. Cheers

Oh, my camera macro is quite lousy, just can't seem to focus and I think there's also a minimum distance that the camera require to maintain focusing. Mine is really quite junk