View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #6
Sunday
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiZaiApple View Post
Btw you using the single tier or mr aqua >? maybe you can DIY a L join change the water direction instead of letting it fall downwards
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.SickLids View Post
Hey bro, thought mr aqua ohf comes with an elbow joint which you can fix it at your outlet? It did for my 4ft one, can't remember about my 2ft.

Opps just saw that you didn't mention you're using mr aqua. Please ignore my post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonlst View Post
You can also try to get the L joint from most hardwareshop to fit your ohf outlet... Just bring the outlet to the hardwareshop and problem solve
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNd.feNg View Post
yea use an L-joint. if you don't want you can put rocks at that area to deco it up instead?
Mine's not Mr. Aqua. Actually i don't know cos' i got it 2nd hand with a Dolphin 808. Right now the problem is that the outlet is a hole right? I put the small tube through it but the water isn't actually going in through the tube but rather flowing around it. Meaning the water is flowing out directly from the hole in the base tray, then following the pipe down so as to reduce noise. Very confused here. Could someone post a picture of your outlet area? Even if i went to the hardware shop now, i wouldn't know what to buy cos' i'm so confused! Many thanks for answer guys!