Thread: The Rep System
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 12:49 PM   #34
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidnoise
can i post a view.
this rep helps to think b4 we post lah. so in order not to zap too much post things ppl wanna hear. its a world we live in. Its all not for real its a vitual world these forum seriously. I think this rep issue will go on forever debating shd or shd not. I was against it but in the end i embrace it. hehehe very shiok to c rep keep going up. when kena zap quick quick pei zui. hehehe
Its not real to reflect ur true character this rep thing. so take it as a game to get rep up loh. there are always cheat code u in get my drift.

John I must say I am impressed with your command of english. I saw u once and I can never in my wildest dream pic ur words with your look. hahahahaha. Seriously very power command of language. In future when I do my thesis for my masters degree can i get u to vet thru for me? hehehe
Some of the mods and the admin just had a meeting on Wednesday, including Alvin Koh ... we're of the opinion that the system works ... for the very fact that members are bothered about being zapped and cheers to getting added is by itself signs that this works, all the moanings and the whinings are also signs that it works, although they are irritating. You're right it does not reflect your true character. This reflects however your online persona, how you get along with others and how others relate to you.

I know I look errrr, not very much like what I typed, too Beng and not the kind of goody two shoes one would associate with my online persona. Well, just one of those things.