View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn32 View Post
Interesting!! Used to hope for more Tvr events locally!! Great to know that Tvr is going to be part of AF anniversary event amidst all the other giant species I'm in to show support for my hobby but have to take measurements 1st!!

Eh... sorry Mod... I have some queries

1. If I register under junior tosai now but by then, my fish has exceeded 10.4cm, will it be able to upgrade to tosai category or disqualified?

2. Is this a whole day event? If so, can we bench out early?

It will be great if we have some information on the judging criteria too

Thank you!
Jenn,

This is a friendly TVR competition in AF carnival, we want everyone to enjoy the festivities and go back home with good memories. Therefore, with this in mind, the answers to your queries as follows: -

1. If the size of your entry is not matching to the requirement for it's category on the day of competition, we will not disqualify and will allow your entry to be re-categorise under the correct category.

2. This is a whole day event and we will only allow benching out earlier than stipulated bench out time for exceptional cases (e.g fish become sick). This is also easier for us to manage and allow the hobbyists more time to appreciate the entries. Hope you understand.

3. As for the judging criterias, it would be published/announced once it is finalised. Appreciate your patience in this matter.

Bro TVR >>> Any other comments to add?

Thanks.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote