Thread: keeping RANCHU
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2002, 01:45 PM   #75
goldfishfever

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishMadman

Most trophies are old. So most things are old method of keeping fish. Cannot bring their experience to teach you. Each time they teach you, we are already ahead of things. Old method don't work. Like what people always say Last time police man wear short pants. Do you still want to wear short pants . Those trophies are nothing.

Recall back who went to the competition. Any hobbist.
Can't blame people thinking that we are images. Fortunately, AW_I had alerted the webmaster and verified we are clean.

Anyway when someone gives a valid comment, I can't help but to give my support.

For those who had read one of the threads "Goldfish", I have posed a question to any one who has seen a LFS has really raised a decent goldfish of their own. Many of the goldfish entries in our local competitions were sent by the LFS or farms. The competition goldfish were all direct imports for the pure purpose of competing, win, promote the company and sell the fish at a higher price. In another word, the winner will depends who has bigger bucks to buy more expensive fish for the competition. So you can see what is the significant of all these trophies.

However, the good news is the trend has changed. In the AVA 2000 competition and the Aquarama 2001 competition for example, I have noticed 90% of the winning entries for the goldfish section were private collectors. So why are we waiting for.