View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 11:50 AM   #35
OracleNemesis
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royston View Post
Truthfully nice effort but I personally do not like the placement of the rocks. Try to look up on the golden ration of placement & depth creation(Amano & many other hobbists did talk alot about these). So it looks more "comfortable" to the eye.

Do spread the moss & tie them up with lesser on the top because overtime they will cluster more on the top of your rocks due to higher light available(that or algue will do the job instead).

Your tank looks small 1ft cube? Can try with boraras species(quite common) & small corydoras like pygmaeus, hastatus etc. Nice badis badis btw

Did you cycle your tank 1st?
Thank you for taking time to look out my tank. I will be studying these meanwhile to await for the next scape but I will hang with this in the meantime to see how it grows out. Thank you for the fish introductions, been looking around to see for corys and boraras to hopefully join the community.

My tank is a 50cm cube tank. Hunted these Dario Darios for awhile and am happy to have them finally as part of my aquarium community.

My tank is using old water and running on a previous setup's cannister (the one before tearing down) so the cycling process is instilled prior to fish introduction.
OracleNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote