View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 04:15 PM   #7
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro77 View Post
AC is anti chlorine. and noted u mentioned your using Safe.

you dose 60ML with 90% full, meaning when your water is being sucked out of the tank, it along with the anti chlorine that you have poured in?

i think the ideal way, to my knowledge is to only put the anti chlorine in after the water has been sucked out and just before you are about to top up the tap water.

back in the day i remember changing water and i forgot to put anti chlorine, my aro had started to bash around the tank, in which i then realized i had forgotten to put the AC and quickly dosed a high dose in and blasted the aeration.

5 x 2 x 2 is about 600 liters, 60ML of safe based on 5ml for 50 liters, also works out to be 600 liters, in which you change 70%, So the extra 30% is a good buffer due to our tap chlorine being rather high.

i think all you can do for now is to just continue maintaining good water parameters, change water frequently and wait it out.

A question though, what is your current PH.
Hmmmmm sorry I think abit of misunderstanding from my answer.

The 60ML refer to your Qns on (How many dosage of prazi gold have u put in).

aA for water change right after suck out the 70% of water I will add in safe after which then I will add in new water. The amount of safe I add in is confirm more then what is needed.(I think) how may gram I not sure as I nv weight them as they are powder form.

Ph is about 6 .5 to 5.5.... maybe way too low???? but before this the HP is all the way like that....
goldfish&koi is offline   Reply With Quote