Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Qian Hu (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Ocean Free Special Arowana Medication (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=411692)

Qian Hu 24-02-2010 02:57 PM

Ocean Free Special Arowana Medication
 
Dear Friends,


Please find our new guide to common Arowana diseases here.

http://yihufish.com/wp-content/uploa...on-600x606.png


1. GUARD:
- Helps to reduce & prevent NH3 & NH4 build up
- Remove Chlorine, Chloramines & heavy metals
- Buffer pH and reduces stress factor
- Contains Aloe Vera & Vitamins E & B
- Induce protective slime
- Protects mucus & gills
- Creates superior water quality

2. DISEASE AWAY:- Prevent & acts against a large range of Arowana disease causing organisms
- Improves water quality by oxidation of dissolved and suspended organic materials

3. EXTERNAL BACTERIA & FUNGUS AWAY:
- Treats Arowana diseases like cotton wool disease, fungus, ragged fins, fin rot & mouth rot

4. SLIME, WHITE SPOT & VELVET AWAY:
- Treat Arowana diseases such as white spots, parasites, gill fluke, and slime & velvet disease organisms

5. INTERNAL BACTERIA & ULCER AWAY:
- Treat Arowana diseases such as ulcer, blood streaks, dropsy, abdominal swelling & gill rot caused by
bacteria

6. STABILIZER:- The best fish stabilizer in the market
- Shifting of fishes to another tank
- Packing of fishes into fish bags
- Transportation of fishes to another venue
- Stabilize fishes for treating external fish disease

7. BLACK WATER:
- Enhancement of Arowana coloration
- Calms down new Arowana in tank
- Creates healthy tank environment
- Builds up Arowana's resistance against diseases
- Retards algae growth in tank
- Reduces stress of Arowana
- Special vitamin and trace elements added

8. VITAMIN COMPLEX:- The best and complete arowana vitamin complex
- Development of natural arowana color, beauty and health
- Increase arowana's immune system and disease prevention
- Enhance arowana's appetite and stress relieve too
- Contain special trace elements, minerals, calcium that are essential for arowana keeping

9. BENEFICIAL BACTERIA 9000:
- More than 7.5 billion cell count per 1ml of liquid
- Most effective beneficial bacteria for filtration Arowana / Monster fish tanks and ponds
- A proven product from the breeder of Arowana
- Breakthrough product for Arowana and a must use for all serious arowana hobbyist

Learn more on Special Arowana Medication.

Be sure to find out more from your nearest LFS. Alternatively, you can purchase it at our Fish Farm @ 71 Jalan Lekar, Accessories Retail Shop.
Thank you!

Visit our website at yihufish.com to learn more about our products. :)

28-02-2010 07:32 PM

Guard and Vitamin Complex for Arowana
 
Hi,

I am wanting to purchase some Guard and some Vitamin Complex for Arowana. I live in Sydney Australia are you able to ship them to me ?

What would the price be for 2 bottles of each ?

Regards

Peter

petermizzi@bigpond.com

Qian Hu 02-03-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monolicious (Post 7592008)
Hi,

I am wanting to purchase some Guard and some Vitamin Complex for Arowana. I live in Sydney Australia are you able to ship them to me ?

What would the price be for 2 bottles of each ?

Regards

Peter

petermizzi@bigpond.com

Thanks for ur interest in our product. Our export Manager will advise you accordingly through your email. Thanks :)

rhodes_96 02-03-2010 03:16 PM

I'm also interested in the above products mentioned.

realseal99@yahoo.com

Qian Hu 03-03-2010 07:10 PM

Hi, Tks for your interest. Kindly to advise that are you from Singapore or oversea? If you are from Singapore, you may purchase it from your nearest Local Fish Shop. :)

Allen Ng 13-10-2010 12:53 PM

I comm my Arowana with Rays. What would you recommend if medication is required for my Aro. I am unable to separate my Aro from my Rays during treatments. Please advise.

StillNotJon 19-10-2010 12:53 AM

er hii , is it possible to replace anti clorine with Guard . er can we stack more then 1 of this products , for example i used guard and B-Bac to cycle , when i bought my arowana can i add in stabil and vitamin and disease away? :)

Qian Hu 20-10-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillNotJon (Post 8031864)
er hii , is it possible to replace anti clorine with Guard . er can we stack more then 1 of this products , for example i used guard and B-Bac to cycle , when i bought my arowana can i add in stabil and vitamin and disease away? :)

Hi, Arowana Guard is anti-chlorine and you may use it together with B-Bac. However, stabilizer is use only when transportation of fish and should always use with care as it is to knock the fish out. Over dosage will kill the fish eventually.

comfortwi 11-08-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qian Hu (Post 7599587)
Hi, Tks for your interest. Kindly to advise that are you from Singapore or oversea? If you are from Singapore, you may purchase it from your nearest Local Fish Shop. :)

hi,

we have an cross back golden arowana that was gifted to us but unfortunately has started developing some cotton wool like dots in a semi circular pattern in his tail fin (only on one side) . this has increased over the past week. He likes to rub himself on this side possibly due to irritation .

He has also not eaten for the past one month and have tried everything from live bait to prawns. :(

We have added some salt into the water hoping to improve this problem but with no result.

He also frequently makes a loud grunting/croaking sound with a wriggle. I have not found anyone who has heard an arowana make this sound.

Can someone please offer some insight please.

RedDragon 11-08-2012 05:45 PM

bro i got same problem ,use no.5 change 30% water ,temp.32 deg. dun feed. mine heal in 3days time...

RedDragon 11-08-2012 05:46 PM

hope it help............

Squid 24-08-2012 11:34 PM

Hi,

Would you have an ocean free medication which can treat my aros tail?

It looks like worms, So farm O anchor worm doesn't seem to help

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...2/DSC_0127.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...2/DSC_0117.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...2/DSC_0081.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...2/DSC_0147.jpg

thanks.

wingwa77 06-04-2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squid (Post 9122520)
Hi,

Would you have an ocean free medication which can treat my aros tail?

It looks like worms, So farm O anchor worm doesn't seem to help

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...2/DSC_0127.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...2/DSC_0117.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...2/DSC_0081.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...2/DSC_0147.jpg

thanks.

sorry to dig up such a old post but did you manage to solve the problem in the end? I am currently facing the same issue. thanks in advance

Squid 06-04-2016 11:21 AM

Still
The same :( it just improves with water changes but have not been able to get rid of it

Qian Hu 07-04-2016 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squid (Post 9943293)
Still
The same :( it just improves with water changes but have not been able to get rid of it

Hi there, once again so sorry to hear this happening to your Arowana! PM sent and to summarize for the benefits of fellow forumers, we are unable to identify this 'parasite' at this moment and have requested for more details.

wingwa77 23-04-2016 12:18 AM

hi I am still having the same issue for 2 months. It only affects the tail so far.

I do water change twice a week and no live feeder from day one.

wingwa77 23-04-2016 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squid (Post 9943293)
Still
The same :( it just improves with water changes but have not been able to get rid of it


thanks for the quick reply. Same here, just one more question does the fish tail affected seem to become slightly shorter. Over the years does the arowana tail become shorter.

because I observed that it seems to be slightly "eaten" away

my aro is close to 24 inch. kept alone with no feeders.

Squid 23-04-2016 12:47 AM

Nope
Tail still the same , withbthe stringy stuff but it doesnt shorten

wingwa77 23-04-2016 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squid (Post 9946144)
Nope
Tail still the same , withbthe stringy stuff but it doesnt shorten

thanks once again. I will update if I ever managed to solve the issue. Sounds like a tough one to solve.

wingwa77 16-09-2016 11:08 AM

Hi can advise the dosing instructions for the external bacteria and fugus away. After putting in 1ml per 10 litre when do I dose again and do I need to do water change?

AroSam 02-12-2016 12:48 PM

Are you medicines ok to use with stingrays? For example your exterior fungal and bacteria away, green away?

Qian Hu 08-12-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AroSam (Post 9977658)
Are you medicines ok to use with stingrays? For example your exterior fungal and bacteria away, green away?

Hi bro AroSam,

Have PM'ed you! Hope it helps!

For other bros, it is ok to use the Arowana Medication with Stingray at half the recommended dosage. Also it is important to observe the Stingray for heavy breathing or erratic movements for at least 30mins after dosing. This is a precaution as tank conditions differ from tank to tank.

Qian Hu 03-01-2017 01:40 PM

Guide to using Ocean Free Arowana Medication
 
Hi bros and sis,

We hope the following guide to using our Ocean Free Arowana medication will help you in your journey towards a healthy, beautiful Arowana.

Arowana Common Illness at Yihufish.com

Happy New Year to all!


Yours sincerely,

Qian Hu

matthew 03-01-2017 02:43 PM

Any Remedy for the aros suffering from blisters?
Such as the aro in the link mentioned.
http://arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=537925

Qian Hu 03-01-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthew (Post 9980831)
Any Remedy for the aros suffering from blisters?
Such as the aro in the link mentioned.
http://arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=537925

Hi Matthew, most cases of 'bubbles' are a result of viral infections for those cases that we come across. We recommend using Yellow Powder to control it once symptoms are spotted and also to maintain good water change regime.

matthew 03-01-2017 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qian Hu (Post 9980833)
Hi Matthew, most cases of 'bubbles' are a result of viral infections for those cases that we come across. We recommend using Yellow Powder to control it once symptoms are spotted and also to maintain good water change regime.

Thk u for your reply.

Qian Hu 04-01-2017 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthew (Post 9980883)
Thk u for your reply.

Thanks for bring up this case to us! Not much information about bro Kuki's setup but a good water change regime and using heater of higher capacity (basically maintaining constant temperature) can help prevent most cases of diseases.


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 09:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)