Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Pictures of Setups (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309465)

lohsinlong 20-03-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus (Post 5668162)
hehe.. u also notice..

Ah leong.. we suaning u le.. keke.. wru?

Actually i notice that long long ago liao...but then no chance for me to SEXPOSED HIM!!!!:D
He nt only have x-ray eyes, he also have a good imagination brain leh. :D

Gloomis 20-03-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lohsinlong (Post 5669226)
Actually i notice that long long ago liao...but then no chance for me to SEXPOSED HIM!!!!:D
He nt only have x-ray eyes, he also have a good imagination brain leh. :D

Bro Leong designer okie..Dun play play:p

Leong68 21-03-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lohsinlong (Post 5669226)
Actually i notice that long long ago liao...but then no chance for me to SEXPOSED HIM!!!!
He nt only have x-ray eyes, he also have a good imagination brain leh. :D

Hahaha...........you understand me very well. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomis (Post 5669283)
Bro Leong designer okie..Dun play play:p

Later i design him

Everice 21-03-2008 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomis (Post 5669283)
Bro Leong designer okie..Dun play play:p

Woww.. u all in close contact ar? designer in wad sense? interior hse 1 or something else? :confused:

<<trying to help u lehz ah leong.. divert attention hahas! yao hui zuo ren ar :D

TVR 21-03-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydher (Post 5665190)
mod.. show yours

I'll take some pics soon, but pls don't expect great stuff!;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leong68 (Post 5665474)
Bro TVR, your avatar piece very nice. What bloodline ?

1 of my previous spawn, Sarabat line?:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5665584)
bro, great thanks to you too. If not long ago we will not in this forum chit chat;)
will update my FBT again as i had fixed MH to it.:)

Bro, I don't quite understand what yoiu meant? Anyway, keep the pics coming. Thanks in advance!:)

TVR 21-03-2008 02:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my 5 X 4. Only tub left, with 6 TVR in it.

lohsinlong 21-03-2008 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5670751)
This is my 5 X 4. Only tub left, with 6 TVR in it.

wow...so long nvr see u liao. We miss u so much leh. Any update on ur TVRs pictures bo??:)

TVR 21-03-2008 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lohsinlong (Post 5670756)
wow...so long nvr see u liao. We miss u so much leh. Any update on ur TVRs pictures bo??:)

Lao Tee,
I'm left with 6 pcs and they are all in the tub above. Nothing great about them, but hopefully they can turn out useful for future breeding.

Gloomis 21-03-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5670980)
Lao Tee,
I'm left with 6 pcs and they are all in the tub above. Nothing great about them, but hopefully they can turn out useful for future breeding.

Want to keep side view ranchu or not Bro David??:p :p

BuTLeR 21-03-2008 06:10 PM

nice setup.. got any filtration? the fish too small leh.. but the colour looks intense:)


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 06:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)