Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rubba season 2011 (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449432)

marshy 30-01-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 8244138)
Hi Marshy, noted with apologies. Will improve on it.

Chris

I shall take your word for noting my advise.
I hope not to receive further "feedback" about the nature of your postings in other threads to be deemed offensive to the ladies.

chris 30-01-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshy (Post 8244222)
Chris

I shall take your word for noting my advise.
I hope not to receive further "feedback" about the nature of your postings in other threads to be deemed offensive to the ladies.

Roger...:o

chris 31-01-2011 12:09 AM

My latest spawn......2 days old....still thinking of a name. :p

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...s323yeo/13.jpg

chris 31-01-2011 12:12 AM

Sorry for the dirty picture.......another batch.... 2 weeks old...will try to take better picture. This batch some got very nice tail...:p

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...s323yeo/14.jpg

Mr Shai 31-01-2011 08:40 AM

how come when you guys post comments with a little crude language can get away with it? I post comments got zapped? started to think this forum is becoming more and more a private club rather than a public forum...hmmm.
anyway, if it makes the 'zapper' feel good about his cowardly self, i'm happy that it makes his day. lol....:D

marshy 31-01-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Shai (Post 8244889)
how come when you guys post comments with a little crude language can get away with it? I post comments got zapped? started to think this forum is becoming more and more a private club rather than a public forum...hmmm.
anyway, if it makes the 'zapper' feel good about his cowardly self, i'm happy that it makes his day. lol....:D

By posting thid itself constitutes to rep whining hence opening yourself to more zaps and pray Barney don't see it.

nutx 31-01-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 8244357)
Sorry for the dirty picture.......another batch.... 2 weeks old...will try to take better picture. This batch some got very nice tail...:p

Bro...with some many spawns....you got even tub and space?:D

I can volunteer to baby sit some...but no guarantee that they will still be swimming when returning to you!:rolleyes:

shimark 31-01-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimark (Post 8209237)
Bro Chris, wah very nice bbrs there :)
I still waiting and waiting for my fishes to blanket party and gang rape the female..... wait until bui tahan liao :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshy (Post 8243392)
One more thing to .......... others involved in above posts.
Please remember that this is a public forum.
There are ladies in here as well and such talk is not welcomed.
You may just be referring to GF but please show some respect for the ladies members.

A short video paints a thousand words
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

A typical goldfish mating session. What do you see? I see gang rape. This is a thread on breeding in a goldfish forum. Please do not belittle the intelligence and open-minded nature of modern ladies.

But yes, Senior Mod, you are right, there may be the few minority narrow minded readers who choose to see it from a weird different angle, please pardon my bad english. I close my case.

jwhtan 31-01-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimark (Post 8245389)
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

A typical goldfish mating session. What do you see? I see gang rape. This is a thread on breeding in a goldfish forum. Please do not belittle the intelligence and open-minded nature of modern ladies.

But yes, Senior Mod, you are right, there may be the few minority narrow minded readers who choose to see it from a weird different angle, please pardon my bad english. I close my case.

U dun come and belittle our intelligence. Must u use this kind of words " gang rape " ? What the hell is ur problem ? U hv utterly no respect when someone speaks to u nicely ?

Dun come and crap around here and treat us all like fools. It'll get u nowhere. One more time and u r out of here altogether.

marshy 31-01-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimark (Post 8245389)

John has spoken all there has to be said of your remarks.
You obviously have absolute no respect for the ladies in this aspect.
For this I am zapping you.