Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Diet (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296281)

lohsinlong 31-07-2007 11:09 AM

Diet

It seems that it been a long time that we have not been discussing about the gf diets. Thus shall we all just say what u fed to your precious at the moment?

let me start first: Saki-hikari (Purple), JRL, Hikari-LIonhead, Agale wafers and PEAS....:D

Might be tempt to try frozen brine shrimp and Artemis's, anyone try be4??:D

SonicBoon 31-07-2007 11:33 AM

Mine on Hikari-LIonhead, XO Supreme or Premium pellets (can't rem) - 51% Protein :eek: . Sometimes on PEAS and frozen bloodworm
Still searching for JRL.:o

lohsinlong 31-07-2007 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicBoon (Post 5400580)
Mine on Hikari-LIonhead, XO Supreme or Premium pellets (can't rem) - 51% Protein :eek: . Sometimes on PEAS and frozen bloodworm
Still searching for JRL.:o

ur XO supreme is it frm the ocean free one ya?? JRL can be bought frm at petmart or c328...but c328 one cheaper. Try nt to go to petmart to buy JRL as they are selling for $18 while c328 sell @ $15 or 16 if i m nt wrong.:)

peter porker 31-07-2007 11:45 AM

I feed a varied diet of pellets, both JRL and Hikari Basic Diet, frozen bloodworms, live brine shrimp and duck weed.

Growing wall aglae now to give them a constant source of food.

Would like to try earthworms.

Machoranchu 31-07-2007 12:38 PM

Currently on the menu

Appetiser
Deluxe Algae Wafer Platter

Main Course
Crispy Ranchu Selection Pellet with stirr-fried duckweed

Dessert
Assorted Frozen Bloodworm Palette

Feeding every 3 hours, 3 times a day. Last feeding at 3pm. Strictly no night snack. :D

lohsinlong 31-07-2007 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machoranchu (Post 5400658)
Currently on the menu

Appetiser

Main Course

Dessert

Feeding every 3 hours, 3 times a day. Last feeding at 3pm. Strictly no night snack. :D

your gf really know hw to enjoy a nice food with owner like u...keke:)

lohsinlong 31-07-2007 01:22 PM

yeah, keep it coming so that any bros here wondering which pellets or food to buy for their gfs,can us this as a little guide...:D

peter porker 31-07-2007 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machoranchu (Post 5400658)
Currently on the menu

Appetiser

Main Course

Dessert

Bro...you do catering? :D

Machoranchu 31-07-2007 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lohsinlong (Post 5400714)
your gf really know hw to enjoy a nice food with owner like u...keke:)

Thanks. Just try to give them a more balanced diet. BTW your algae wafer isit using Hikari one? I find them too big for my fish to digest and too lazy to break them up into pieces. :p So feeding the smaller sinking ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter porker (Post 5400718)
Bro...you do catering? :D

No lah...I'm in the creative field. Currently working a restaurant menu! :p Just steal some lines here and there. :p

lohsinlong 31-07-2007 04:07 PM

ya, i feed my ranchus with hikari agale wafers. No need to break it up, so troublesome. Juz use a hammer and smash all the wafers into small tiny bites and they are ready to be fed to your ranchus instantly. Thus my ranchus dun have to nimble, they would juz eat the whole ting as they are so small bites for them liao...keke:)