Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Which LFS Carry This Type of Oranda? (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490381)

.Hack 18-04-2012 12:20 AM

Which LFS Carry This Type of Oranda?
 
Anyone know which LFS carry this type of Oranda?
Looking for juvenile Oranda with this type of headgrowth.
Used to get mine at a LFS near Jalan Kayu, but LFS just closed down.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3228/...746f75.jpg?v=0

Jamesp 19-04-2012 02:00 AM

Try Mainland on Wednesdays or Ah Chai at Pasir Ris.Serangoon North got a LFS opposite Petmart sell tis type of big head Malaysian orandas.

.Hack 19-04-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesp (Post 8959180)
Try Mainland on Wednesdays or Ah Chai at Pasir Ris.Serangoon North got a LFS opposite Petmart sell tis type of big head Malaysian orandas.

You mean this type of Oranda is from Malaysia?
Btw, do you have the shop name and address of Ah Chai Pasir Ris and LFS opposite Petmart?
Thanx bro.

Jamesp 19-04-2012 10:30 AM

LFS is next to the NTUC call Lucky Aquarium.Ah Chai is located in Iwana opposite OTF Pasir Ris Farmway Rd 2.

JapRanchu 19-04-2012 10:33 AM

If I'm not mistaken, you're looking for those Oranda with headgrowth that resembles "orange pulps".

If you're in CBD area, you can go to Level 2, Block 4 (next to China Town market and Hawker Centre, daigonally across Buddha Tooth Temple). The registered name is "Wong Loy Kee Aquarium" if I'm not mistaken.

They have this type of Oranda with "pulpy" headgrowth. They have black ones too.

.Hack 19-04-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesp (Post 8959352)
LFS is next to the NTUC call Lucky Aquarium.Ah Chai is located in Iwana opposite OTF Pasir Ris Farmway Rd 2.

Thanx for the info bro, will go have a look. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JapRanchu (Post 8959357)
If I'm not mistaken, you're looking for those Oranda with headgrowth that resembles "orange pulps".

If you're in CBD area, you can go to Level 2, Block 4 (next to China Town market and Hawker Centre, daigonally across Buddha Tooth Temple). The registered name is "Wong Loy Kee Aquarium" if I'm not mistaken.

They have this type of Oranda with "pulpy" headgrowth. They have black ones too.

Thanx bro, will head down to have a look as im staying near Chinatown. :)

.Hack 19-04-2012 11:03 AM

Btw, anyone know where this type of Oranda come from?
Read from some they come from Thailand.

Flying Ranchu 18-07-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Hack (Post 8957679)
Anyone know which LFS carry this type of Oranda?
Looking for juvenile Oranda with this type of headgrowth.
Used to get mine at a LFS near Jalan Kayu, but LFS just closed down.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3228/...746f75.jpg?v=0

Hi Bro Hack,

Please update us on your Oranda acquisition progress when you are less busy. Thanks.

PS: A very nice specimen.

Oceanfish 18-07-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesp (Post 8959352)
LFS is next to the NTUC call Lucky Aquarium.Ah Chai is located in Iwana opposite OTF Pasir Ris Farmway Rd 2.

Yes, lucky aquarium this type of very beautiful Thai oranda at 12 sgd about 8-9 cm.. Just went last sat

Flying Ranchu 19-07-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oceanfish (Post 9078819)
Yes, lucky aquarium this type of very beautiful Thai oranda at 12 sgd about 8-9 cm.. Just went last sat

Thanks for the update Bro Oceanfish :)


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)