Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Top View Ranchu Workshop attendance 2012 (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486506)

goldfish&koi 22-02-2012 11:13 PM

Top View Ranchu Workshop attendance 2012

Dear All TVR Lovers

I would like ask how many of you would love to join this TVR workshop?

Note that there be a fee of buying BBR, CBR or Jr. Tosai and a small fee for drinks and food everymonth event amount not sure yet but of cos is not that expensive for the drinks and food.

Note that fish will not be buying from me so don't ask me how much.

We have yet to talk to the farm owner.

Thank you

1) Goldfish&koi aka Jason
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

No78 22-02-2012 11:36 PM

Dear All TVR Lovers

Note that there be a fee of buying BBR, CBR or Jr. Tosai and a small fee for drinks and food everymonth event amount not sure yet but of cos is not that expensive for the drinks and food.

Thank you

2) no78 aka raymond (please let me know the date cause i maybe working on weekend) newbie report
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Allan Lee 23-02-2012 12:14 AM

Dear All TVR Lovers

Thank you

2) no78 aka raymond (please let me know the date cause i maybe working on weekend) newbie report
3) Allan Lee
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

BettaRanchu 23-02-2012 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldfish&koi (Post 8878396)
Dear All TVR Lovers

Thank you

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hi can I guess that it will be at osukaa goldfish farm? Can I join in? But I might not be able to buy any TVRs, cos I'm not prepared enough & am unable to have a proper setup within a short period of time to kickstart my TVR dream agn yet...(& Cos I just graduated & dont have a job which means no income to fund yet:o)

May I just come down to see see learn learn? If really need be I dont mind chipping in & having some food & drinks heeheehee:D

Thanks in advance! :)

creation8083 23-02-2012 03:58 AM

Hi, may i know when is the date and time?

goldfish&koi 23-02-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettaRanchu (Post 8878699)
Hi can I guess that it will be at osukaa goldfish farm? Can I join in? But I might not be able to buy any TVRs, cos I'm not prepared enough & am unable to have a proper setup within a short period of time to kickstart my TVR dream agn yet...(& Cos I just graduated & dont have a job which means no income to fund yet:o)

May I just come down to see see learn learn? If really need be I dont mind chipping in & having some food & drinks heeheehee:D

Thanks in advance! :)

Location is unknown yet at this point of time. I think should not be a problem, u can come down to join us talk and learn as much as u can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by creation8083 (Post 8878742)
Hi, may i know when is the date and time?

Sorry that Date, time, price and location are all unknown yet.

As we need to see how many people are keen in joining it before we are able to talk to the farm owner.

I hope to hit 25 headcount that are keen in this year event.

No78 23-02-2012 08:58 AM

Hi bro , is a must to buy ?

For a small fees to drink and eat snack and meet up is great .

Thank you

goldfish&koi 23-02-2012 10:55 AM

We encourage people who wants to pick up this hobby to buy one or two pcs so that they are able to learn more.
As many people know by listen and saying it on how to keep is sound easy but keeping the real fish they can have more qns and able to know the real do and dun for keeping this pcs of art for ur own keeping style.

Charles Lam 23-02-2012 11:07 AM

TVR workshop

Can I participate?

jenn32 23-02-2012 12:45 PM

Hi Bro GF & Koi, thank you for consolidating the participation:D. Last year workshop had brought us many new kakis, I look forward to meet up with everyone again!

3) Allan Lee
4) Jennifer Chew
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)