Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #143 (2019/20) - Rebuilding The Team! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542386)

lenghan 20-06-2020 05:30 AM

Hope Ole does not waste time to make sub since 5 are allowed.
Time to take out AM!!! Plus DJ since he is on yellow card
Only MR and BF are actively trying to take shots

lenghan 20-06-2020 06:00 AM

PP won the penalty and converted by BF. Yes PP did make a difference after coming in for Fred. 1-1 now

lenghan 20-06-2020 06:13 AM

Final result 1-1
Probably unlucky not to win with the amount of possession and attempts on target too

KeeHuat 20-06-2020 06:37 AM

The 3 forwards Rashford, Martial and James lack sharpness. De Gea should have saved the shot, it was hard but straight at him. Greenwood and Pogba made a difference when they came on.

jwhtan 20-06-2020 07:07 PM

I thought we have the better of the game overall, especially in the second half. Mason Greenwood could hv given us all 3 points. It was a very good effort.

moscowblue 20-06-2020 11:08 PM

The difficult 1st match is out of the way.
Next match is coming Wednesday, hope we can secure the 3 pts

jwhtan 22-06-2020 05:24 PM

I watch the Villa-Chelsea game.

Although overall Villa were outplayed, but I realised Chelsea has to resort to persistently fouling Grealish to stop him from dictating play.
Kante himself is a very good player but he still needs to chop Grealish down from behind. I think that shows how good Grealish actually is.

When opposing players need to do this to stop you, it is because they cannot cope with your play

moscowblue 23-06-2020 03:57 PM

Grealish played well, but he seems like a moody player.

Disappointed that Aston Villa just sit in and let Chelsea attack after their goal.

KeeHuat 23-06-2020 06:37 PM

MCTOMINAY SIGNS NEW LONG-TERM CONTRACT AT UNITED

We are delighted to announce that Scott McTominay has signed a new contract, which will keep him at the club until June 2025, with the option to extend for a further year.

Scott, 23, is a product of our famed Academy and has been at the club since 2012. He made his senior debut in 2017 against Arsenal and has gone on to make 75 appearances for the first team, scoring 6 goals. He is also a full Scotland international.

Scott said:

“Whilst I understand that we all have so many other things to think about at the moment, I’m so happy to sign this contract and play a part in the future for this team.

“All I have ever known is United and I hope that my passion for the club shows every time I go onto the pitch. I’ll continue to give everything for this club whenever I pull on the shirt.

“I want to thank the manager for the faith he has shown in me and everyone at the club that has helped me to get where I am today. I’m looking forward to finishing this season on a high and hopefully achieving our aims.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer added:

“Scott has done tremendously well since I joined and has been a vital part of our midfield. He brings determination, tenacity and skill to the game and we know that Scott’s attributes will be a major asset to the squad over the coming years.

“As we always say the Academy is the bedrock of the club and having come through the system everyone knows that Scott has shown the exact mentality that you need to succeed at Manchester United. I look forward to seeing his continued improvement in the years to come.”

moscowblue 24-06-2020 01:14 AM

Hopefully Gomes will follow soon.

It will be a waste if he leaves and sign for Chelsea.