Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Update of my self-bred oranda (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311950)

Royal Smile 23-04-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldling (Post 5761525)
Will there be a self-bred competition in future? Perhaps you can join that and not the coming one :confused:

this looks scary.bros shall see many pages from this thread.:D

pijulrs 23-04-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Smile (Post 5761541)
this looks scary.bros shall see many pages from this thread.:D

When he said 'lousy' or 'runt' that mean he is humble with his selfbreed oranda.For me,he is a sifu in grooming and raising oranda.:) Why so serious,keeping gfs is only for leisure and hobby.:) We just only want to learn and improve in gfs keeping trough this forum.Peace.:rolleyes:

BuTLeR 23-04-2008 11:14 PM

looks like GW effect.... :) hope to keep us update on your GW fishes...

Dragonball'03 23-04-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pijulrs (Post 5761596)
When he said 'lousy' or 'runt' that mean he is humble with his selfbreed oranda.For me,he is a sifu in grooming and raising oranda.:) Why so serious,keeping gfs is only for leisure and hobby.:) We just only want to learn and improve in gfs keeping trough this forum.Peace.:rolleyes:

Well. Looks like he got you.

Good luck to you.:(

Ranchu Lover 24-04-2008 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotong King (Post 5760932)
Bro, don't any how shoot questions just like the Oranda any how shoot and produce the SG Oranda. :D

Brother L## you fully well know what I mean. Do you need me to fill in the blanks?

Ranchu Lover 24-04-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pijulrs (Post 5761596)

If a person wants to say "Yes" he will have a million reasons to say "Yes". If a person wants to say "No", he will also have a million reasons to say "No". Even people who have never touch goldfish before in his life has so many things to say about goldfish.:(

peter porker 24-04-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldSumo (Post 5761319)
I don't know how to see a Oranda and I am trying to learn but the way you put it is very confusing :confused:
First you share with us your self breed in 4 months old, well I think they look presentable and some bro here did praise them nice and "Tigerlim" always support you with nice words. Then later you are saying your fish are lousy after 2 bro say they are so-so and weird looking. Where is your stand point? :confused: Why don't you cull them in first place if you think they are lousy?
The most confusing part is since you think they are lousy, why you still want to send them to competition? Is there any reason behind?
And I always want to ask you this, your nick is ranchu lover, where is your ranchu? Care to share?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nazari (Post 5761366)
Aiyah bro, The TS wants to tell people that he is the expert lar....you see post#13
"Size no big deal what? This is why they are lousy self-bred!"

and then post #23
"I also don't know why some experts here consider them lousy. Since the experts says lousy, then it must be lousy. All raised in HDB using OHF and feed on koi pellets."

In fact he was the one who said that his fish is lousy as with some earlier threads. Maybe he is too engrossed in wanting to win competition that he himself is not coherent. That's why hobby are meant for fun and enjoyment. Once the hobby controls you, the fun and enjoyment is gone.

Anyway, there are no experts or shifu or master here. We are all hobbyist wanting to enjoy and have fun with like minded hobbyist. Cheers

Why encourage him to post more? Just let him say what he wants.

Titus 24-04-2008 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter porker (Post 5763014)

Agree, let's not waste bandwidth and our finger strenght to type. Nothing constructive comes out of this.

Dragonball'03 24-04-2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter porker (Post 5763014)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus (Post 5763026)
Agree, let's not waste bandwidth and our finger strenght to type. Nothing constructive comes out of this.

A kid badly seeking attention?:D

Agree, let's not give it to him.

Yokozuna 24-04-2008 11:46 PM

Lost child, wandering ghost clamouring attention.

When based in AF, condemn RG.
Then go PF become moderator, kanna kick out.
Go myfishforum, create ruckus.
Setup fynmood, condem RG and AF.
Own forum also kanna kick out, shamelessly back in AF again.
Undisputed champ instigating fights resulting in locked threads.

Soap operas couldn't have written a better script.