Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Pictures of Setups (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309465)

samlee 27-03-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotong King (Post 5687761)
What about Python? :rolleyes: And we have a very big Python here just waiting. :mad:

I think his cat can eat the Python le

PatrikLim 27-03-2008 08:25 PM

bro pijulrs, DIY filterbox? how you get the wood? cut?

pijulrs 27-03-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samlee (Post 5687860)
I think his cat can eat the Python le

So far never encounter any python lei.:)

pijulrs 27-03-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrikLim (Post 5688344)
bro pijulrs, DIY filterbox? how you get the wood? cut?

Yup....DIY OHF.Inside contain CC and filter wool.The plastic container and wood is a recycle stuff i found in my area.The cost,super duper cheap yet efective.:D

BuTLeR 28-03-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrikLim (Post 5688344)
bro pijulrs, DIY filterbox? how you get the wood? cut?


he chop down from a tree:rolleyes:

Leong68 28-03-2008 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrikLim (Post 5688344)
bro pijulrs, DIY filterbox? how you get the wood? cut?

I can give you some wood. Bro.

kitsilano 28-03-2008 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotong King (Post 5687761)
What about Python? :rolleyes: And we have a very big Python here just waiting. :mad:

Monkeys in the wild when wanna draw attention will loudly chatter and swing from tree to tree. Just imagine a big clumsy python swinging from tree to tree...trying to draw attention.



History always repeat itself.


I think some org. is either having some fishes for sale or holding a competition...choon choon when such events happen, they will always send out their "Beloved and Charismatic General" to stir and create awareness....is it productive or counter productive...good or bad publicity...haiz...history should always be referred for learning experiences and for improvement...sending out a clumsy python to create awareness is an "Exercise in Futility"


My 2 cts and shot from the hip!!



Regards





Kitsilano

Sotong King 28-03-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pijulrs (Post 5688600)
So far never encounter any python lei.:)

You never know when it is lurking some where. :rolleyes:

PatrikLim 28-03-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotong King (Post 5689955)
You never know when it is lurking some where. :rolleyes:

don't worry, can look for us because we like to eat "snake"... :eek: :p

kitsilano 28-03-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrikLim (Post 5690735)
don't worry, can look for us because we like to eat "snake"... :eek: :p

Eat snake as in working or really eat snake:confused: :D

pistachio 28-03-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitsilano (Post 5691101)
Eat snake as in working or really eat snake:confused: :D


yum yum.....:D

Leong68 28-03-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitsilano (Post 5691101)
Eat snake as in working or really eat snake:confused: :D

Good Question Bro. Snake in work or eat snake meat at jln ah fook in jb.

PatrikLim 29-03-2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitsilano (Post 5691101)
Eat snake as in working or really eat snake:confused: :D

which 1 you prefer? :p :D

TVR 01-04-2008 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus (Post 5672745)
Don't mentioned it. Hope u find the BH+ useful. You are running them thru the air bubbles? How you find the effectiveness?
Personally, I find the best results in cannister (current a bit too strong for GF tho) or in IOS.

New set up after 10 days. Nice wall algae kicked in, think their colour will remain after all.:)

BuTLeR 01-04-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5701213)
New set up after 10 days. Nice wall algae kicked in, think their colour will remain after all.:)


really algae wall.. lol bro tvr you scrub of the algae at the base?

ranchu_tan 01-04-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5701213)
New set up after 10 days. Nice wall algae kicked in, think their colour will remain after all.:)

wah,,, how u manage to do that? yr tub got sunlight source hor.. base look clean... must clean away the base algae? Thanks. :)

warcraft168 01-04-2008 11:36 PM

My Set up guys 4*2.5*1.8 with sump
[IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3...ank1wq9.th.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/7...ank2mx0.th.png[/IMG]

jer_chua 01-04-2008 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warcraft168 (Post 5702044)

wah swee leh very outer space like.. i like...

BENG66 01-04-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warcraft168 (Post 5702044)

bro, nice and neat set-up, it always good to have a broader width tank:D .

pistachio 01-04-2008 11:52 PM

[quote=warcraft168;5702044]My Set up guys 4*2.5*1.8 with sump
[IMG]



Clean setup.....

Titus 01-04-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5701213)
New set up after 10 days. Nice wall algae kicked in, think their colour will remain after all.:)

Excellent stuff!! Nice wall algae, the tubby is in your balcony? Lotsa of good sunlight you have on yr balcony if I remb correctly :) Still remember squating there choosing my firsts TVRs.

Guess the BB build up in BH+ strikes a good balance and allow the aglae to grow.

BENG66 01-04-2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5701213)
New set up after 10 days. Nice wall algae kicked in, think their colour will remain after all.:)

bro, everytime saw yr tub and fishes, urge of keeping back TVR again :p . thanks for sharing with us:) .

ranchu_tan 02-04-2008 12:13 AM

QUOTE=warcraft168, My Set up guys 4*2.5*1.8 with sump

Hi bro.. Nice and clean... I like the lighting set up... well done... Thanks. :)

Leong68 02-04-2008 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warcraft168 (Post 5702044)
My Set up guys 4*2.5*1.8 with sump
[IMG][URL=http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mytank1wq9.png]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3...ank1wq9.th.png[URL][/IMG]

Wah !! bro. nice setup.

westiee 02-04-2008 09:41 AM

Cool neat setup,btw wats the black black thing inside ur tank?:)

warcraft168 02-04-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westiee (Post 5702926)
Cool neat setup,btw wats the black black thing inside ur tank?:)

Oh that was for my goldfish to spawn?:D

crossdiscus 02-04-2008 02:20 PM

nice setup bro...:D

TVR 02-04-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuTLeR (Post 5701275)
really algae wall.. lol bro tvr you scrub of the algae at the base?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranchu_tan (Post 5701560)
wah,,, how u manage to do that? yr tub got sunlight source hor.. base look clean... must clean away the base algae? Thanks. :)

Hi guys,
I've once started a thead on this : http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292431
You might want to read up.

Cheers!

TVR 02-04-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus (Post 5702129)
Excellent stuff!! Nice wall algae, the tubby is in your balcony? Lotsa of good sunlight you have on yr balcony if I remb correctly :) Still remember squating there choosing my firsts TVRs.

Guess the BB build up in BH+ strikes a good balance and allow the aglae to grow.

Yes, I have a few hrs of morning sun. You'll definitely be invited over again if I can manage another spawn...
Ya, I think your BH+ have kick started. The water now is so good, some female just spawned in it this morning!

chris 02-04-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5703604)
Yes, I have a few hrs of morning sun. You'll definitely be invited over again if I can manage another spawn...
Ya, I think your BH+ have kick started. The water now is so good, some female just spawned in it this morning!


Did you keep or throw away the eggs..my bet is u throw away...:D

ranchu_tan 02-04-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5703605)
Hi guys,
I've once started a thead on this : http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292431
You might want to read up.

Cheers!

Thanks Mod... :)

Titus 02-04-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5703604)
Yes, I have a few hrs of morning sun. You'll definitely be invited over again if I can manage another spawn...
Ya, I think your BH+ have kick started. The water now is so good, some female just spawned in it this morning!

Thats great. I am also starting to run a OHF for my tub. Bio too high nowadays.

Yeah, looking forward to visit u again soon.

U keeping the spawn?

shimark 02-04-2008 05:05 PM

[quote=warcraft168;5702044]My Set up guys 4*2.5*1.8 with sump
[IMG]

Hi warcraft168, nice and clean. Water change everyday? Whats filter media you having inside the IOS?

Titus 02-04-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5703650)
Did you keep or throw away the eggs..my bet is u throw away...:D

how much u betting? hehehe....

Leong68 02-04-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus (Post 5703919)
how much u betting? hehehe....

Bet for 1 pack changko food..........:D

CullTail 02-04-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warcraft168 (Post 5702044)

damn nice your tank.

Titus 02-04-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leong68 (Post 5704008)
Bet for 1 pack changko food..........:D

Hehe.... I no changko food... lose liao cannot pay.. hahaha

TVR 02-04-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5703650)
Did you keep or throw away the eggs..my bet is u throw away...:D

That's interesting. May I know why you're claiming such?

Titus 02-04-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5704021)
That's interesting. May I know why you're claiming such?

can I make a wild guess?

The Ranchus are still quite young. No that suitable for spawning as yet?

Leong68 02-04-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus (Post 5704019)
Hehe.... I no changko food... lose liao cannot pay.. hahaha

Hahaha........other type also can. bro.


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)