Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arowana Discussion (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   My mitra red after almost a month of tanning (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=539109)

arnold83 26-04-2020 12:21 AM

Solid fish !

rosle atin 31-05-2020 10:30 AM

Been a while since I log on to Arofanatics but looking at this solid red makes it all worthwhile .... just love the red posture 👍🏼

Squid 03-06-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosle atin (Post 10026461)
Been a while since I log on to Arofanatics but looking at this solid red makes it all worthwhile .... just love the red posture 👍🏼

thanks bro :) lost this fish last year . not sure what happened to it, if it ate stinger from ray or what happened, suddenly banged itself against tank. then went on hunger strike for a few weeks :(

i miss this forum :)

dodrio 18-06-2020 03:23 PM

solid base! i like!

sen_jie 18-06-2020 05:01 PM

nice to see updates!

rosle atin 06-10-2020 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squid (Post 10026473)
thanks bro :) lost this fish last year . not sure what happened to it, if it ate stinger from ray or what happened, suddenly banged itself against tank. then went on hunger strike for a few weeks :(

i miss this forum :)

Sad to hear ..... but time to get a new one 😬

RTG Lover 10-10-2020 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosle atin (Post 10026461)
Been a while since I log on to Arofanatics but looking at this solid red makes it all worthwhile .... just love the red posture 👍🏼

Hello bro Rosle. Me too been awhile since I login to arofanatics. Nice red and nice to see ur comments too...

rosle atin 03-11-2020 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RTG Lover (Post 10027013)
Hello bro Rosle. Me too been awhile since I login to arofanatics. Nice red and nice to see ur comments too...

wish all the ol khakis come back and say something :o

Shawnsp 03-11-2020 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosle atin (Post 10027078)
wish all the ol khakis come back and say something :o

I got exactly the same feeling. Catching back time thinking those were the days we catch up meet new Friend Kopi session.

This Red post was 2018. It must have been amazing now. TS bro any updates?

gtohow 06-11-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosle atin (Post 10027078)
wish all the ol khakis come back and say something :o

Rosle is enough to represent all.. lol:)

PS:miss your cross belly..


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 02:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)