Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Neo Kim Suey Aquarium (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   NKS Aquarium Aro, Plecs & Oddballs Update Aug 2014 (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=526375)

NKS@211 01-09-2014 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheng (Post 9740741)
Hi Boss
Do you have new life spectrum thera A 1mm, 150g ?

Thanks

Hi sheng,

NLS is in the process of securing an agent.

thera A 1mm, 150g is out of stock.

Only Thera A jumbo fish formula and Discus formula are available.

Sorry boss.

sheng 01-09-2014 01:20 PM

Thanks boss

rage0893 02-09-2014 08:48 PM

Hi Boss! Are Altum Angels still available ?? Size n price ?? Thank you. :):):)

NKS@211 02-09-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rage0893 (Post 9741783)
Hi Boss! Are Altum Angels still available ?? Size n price ?? Thank you. :):):)

Hi rage0893,

The Altums are not in yet, for this week.

Will update size and price when they arrive.

Thks bro.

Razor Wei 02-09-2014 10:22 PM

Melafix and conditioner
 
Boss do you have any big bottle of melafix and small bottles of black water conditioner from tetra or Mr. Aqua (brand) ,if have how much does it cost ? Thanks in advance:)

plecofan 17-09-2014 11:25 PM

Boss, Do u have photos of L262?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

muser 25-11-2014 07:53 PM

Boss, please update me when the more economical blue shrimps arrive, intend to get around 10 pcs, thanks...

I'm the guy who bought 2 blue rice shrimps and a fan that Sat evening : )

NKS@211 26-11-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muser (Post 9782319)
Boss, please update me when the more economical blue shrimps arrive, intend to get around 10 pcs, thanks...

I'm the guy who bought 2 blue rice shrimps and a fan that Sat evening : )

Hi muser,

I will try to collect from the farm if they are available this Saturday.

Thanks for the purchase boss.

muser 27-11-2014 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NKS@211 (Post 9782585)
Hi muser,

I will try to collect from the farm if they are available this Saturday.

Thanks for the purchase boss.

Thanks boss, hopefully they are available.

I will try to head over Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon then.

sayingslove 20-12-2014 04:54 PM

Hi boss,,
Do you have morray cod and boulengerella cuvieri? Thx


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 11:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)