Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #143 (2019/20) - Rebuilding The Team! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542386)

canopy 19-12-2019 10:02 AM

why need to play 2 rds.... earn more money??

lenghan 19-12-2019 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeeHuat (Post 10025378)
Carabao League Cup semi-final

Manchester United v Manchester City

to be played in weeks of 6 January and then 27 January

First leg HOME for us

loveikan 20-12-2019 10:02 AM

Liverpools signed a Japanese player......fast deal not much being mentioned although he is still an unknown but he is doing well and playing for Red Bull Salzburg as well.
We are going after his team mate Haaland also from the same team.

But do hope our recruiting dept can be that kind of efficient as well too

loveikan 20-12-2019 07:47 PM

Getting louder but will he join us?
Is his relationship with OGS gives us us the advantage?

But still an unknow whether he can perform in EPL.

Erling Braut Haaland is flying in to Manchester this morning with his father and agent Alfe Inge Haaland for talks with Manchester United. [Aftenblad, Norway]

lenghan 21-12-2019 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 10025386)
Getting louder but will he join us?
Is his relationship with OGS gives us us the advantage?

But still an unknow whether he can perform in EPL.

Erling Braut Haaland is flying in to Manchester this morning with his father and agent Alfe Inge Haaland for talks with Manchester United. [Aftenblad, Norway]

Doubt this will materialise as he probably has set his sight to play in Germany.
OGS, during his press conference certainly did not show any confidence that Haaland is coming here.
In fact during his interview, there were lots of "Ifs" and "Buts" when asked about Pogba.
No matter how great a player Pogba may seems (that is if set his mind to want to play), all these hypes by the medias will sooner rather then later drive him out of OT. And I believe, many fans will not moan about his departure.
When asked about new signings, OGS certainly sound like he has no freaking ideas what the Board will do (and more significantly, the "targetted" players' desire to join OT)

jwhtan 21-12-2019 01:19 PM

dun think Utd entering talks with Haaland

OGS says " I don't think he's en route here, to be fair, not through me anyway. I can't comment on other teams' players, I've said that many times. "

to me, this is an outright denial ...... very emphatic
if Utd is entering talks, they will at most be evasive and vague about it

also OGS has said previously that he believes Haaland has already made his mind up about where his future will lie,
and says that the crucial thing is that the forward goes to the club that is best for him.

Really dun think we are negotiating with Haaland

lenghan 21-12-2019 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwhtan (Post 10025388)
dun think Utd entering talks with Haaland

OGS says " I don't think he's en route here, to be fair, not through me anyway. I can't comment on other teams' players, I've said that many times. "

to me, this is an outright denial ...... very emphatic
if Utd is entering talks, they will at most be evasive and vague about it

also OGS has said previously that he believes Haaland has already made his mind up about where his future will lie,
and says that the crucial thing is that the forward goes to the club that is best for him.

Really dun think we are negotiating with Haaland

Yes, I don't believe his father would sanction this move, not after our Roy Keane ended his career

loveikan 21-12-2019 10:54 PM

C.Anceloti is back into EPL and in all due respect......with Everton.

Anyway, the EPL minus Conte and Allegri will showcase all the top managers in the world in a single league.

And with some some clubs putting their trust in ex players such as Arteta, Lampard and OGS to manage their clubs, I am really looking forward to see them rebuild their team successfully.
They know the DNA of their respective clubs and hopefully with good support will bring them back to their former glory.:)

Not forgetting some promising managers as well who are managing the smaller clubs.
All these will bode well for EPL.

KeeHuat 22-12-2019 10:12 PM

Manchester United: De Gea, Wan Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, McTominay, Fred, James, Lingard, Rashford, Martial
Substitutes: Romero, Pogba, Mata, Andreas Pereira, Young, Greenwood, Matic

Liang_Zai 22-12-2019 11:29 PM

Our players seriously when Watford defend deep they should run around to create space n openings yet all just stay in position pass left n right only