Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Pictures of Setups (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309465)

tygerlim 12-03-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5643235)
bro, now ok liao, she adapt to it liao. But have to hide the cost from her thou...if not will kill me:)

As long as you spend the same amount on the one in your avatar, your wife should be fine.:D Very impressive setup.

Machoranchu 12-03-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tygerlim (Post 5645718)
As long as you spend the same amount on the one in your avatar, your wife should be fine.:D Very impressive setup.

Think we should always draw a fine line between our hobby and the other commitments in our daily lives. Too much involvement will sometimes result in an early burnout. :rolleyes:

chris 12-03-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machoranchu (Post 5646017)
Think we should always draw a fine line between our hobby and the other commitments in our daily lives. Too much involvement will sometimes result in an early burnout. :rolleyes:


I totally agree.:D

aroflim 12-03-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machoranchu (Post 5646017)
Think we should always draw a fine line between our hobby and the other commitments in our daily lives. Too much involvement will sometimes result in an early burnout. :rolleyes:

That's the reason why I gave up my Albino Red guppies when the hobby became work/commitment and less enjoyment. :o

Now I come to the goldfish threads to enjoy others' beautiful ranchu posting without getting my hands wet.

BENG66 12-03-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aroflim (Post 5646615)
That's the reason why I gave up my Albino Red guppies when the hobby became work/commitment and less enjoyment. :o

Now I come to the goldfish threads to enjoy others' beautiful ranchu posting without getting my hands wet.

bro, we will try to poison you;)

CullTail 12-03-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5646681)
bro, we will try to poison you;)

evil siah you :)

Leong68 12-03-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5646681)
bro, we will try to poison you;)

Wah ! Poison Gf huh ?

BENG66 12-03-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leong68 (Post 5646695)
Wah ! Poison Gf huh ?

poison him to keep goldfish:D

Leong68 12-03-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5646717)
poison him to keep goldfish:D

Yes yes, bro. Maybe he saw a few more photo, then he cannot tahan liao

BENG66 12-03-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leong68 (Post 5646721)
Yes yes, bro. Maybe he saw a few more photo, then he cannot tahan liao

ok add more dosage to the poison:D

bro leong, post yr fbt in this thread leh:)


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 03:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)