Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #143 (2019/20) - Rebuilding The Team! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542386)

lenghan 06-01-2022 09:28 AM

Things must be extremely bad at the club that Rangnick had to ask Phelan for help. By doing do he is gonna be beholden to Whelan. Sad case!!!!

lenghan 07-01-2022 01:06 AM

Richard Arnold will take over Woody on 1st Feb.
They are now talking about Ten Hag to be the next manager which in my opinion totally undermines Rangnick's position, especially now that there are numerous reports of players unhappy with Rangnick and his assistants
Worst is that they are going to give Darren Fletcher more authorities in the club. We can certainly say with some degree of certainty that this will effectively put an end to Rangnick's reign at the club. No wonder we are seeing so much of Darren in the technical area. So we might not see Rangnick at the end of this season.
Very gloomy days ahead for the club

lenghan 07-01-2022 05:31 PM

Tripper joined Newcastle from Atlec Madrid for 12m pounds. Imagine how these clubs try to rip us when AM would not sell him for less than 30m pounds when we enquired.

KeeHuat 08-01-2022 03:54 PM

Lately, there has been plenty of news about stars wanting to leave. Do we believe what is published in the tabloids. I personally believe that the tabloids have to publish something to encourage their sales. Whilst some might be true, I don't believe everything that is published.

Fred was mentioned as one of the players who wants to leave.

Here is his response on the United website.

REDS MIDFIELDER FRED RESPONDS TO 'FAKE NEWS'

Manchester United midfielder Fred has decided to address some negative reports in the media in the wake of Monday's defeat to Wolves.

The Brazilia, who joined the club in 2018 from Shakhtar Donetsk, is keen to reaffirm his commitment to the Reds and stress he is happy at Old Trafford.

During an impressive December, he was shortlisted for our Player of the Month award and scored a beautiful winner against Crystal Palace.

"Over the past few days, I have read several fake news [stories] involving my name and other MUFC athletes," Fred posted on social media. "I'm not in the habit of answering controversial stuff publicly, but this time I will have to.

"I just want to say that I am very happy here and I have never expressed any dissatisfaction and the possibility of leaving the club. Don't get misled by fake news. We will continue to work with great dedication to pursue our goals."

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...jeixf8GHixEE0Q

KeeHuat 08-01-2022 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenghan (Post 10028286)
Tripper joined Newcastle from Atlec Madrid for 12m pounds. Imagine how these clubs try to rip us when AM would not sell him for less than 30m pounds when we enquired.

Unfortunately, this is always the situation when United is interested in a player. The selling club will always try to rip us off. It won't be the first and not the last.

KeeHuat 08-01-2022 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenghan (Post 10028283)
The situation within the club is becoming more toxic now.
It is now reported that ELEVEN players want out of the club.
Players are rejecting Rangnick and his newly appointed assistants and not happy with their style of training and management.
Apparently most wanted Conte to be the manager. Now the players want Poch. If the Board gives in to their demand, we will see players' power over taking whoever is the coach/manager and the demise of Manchester United if the Glazers allow this toxicity to contd.
To the players, Rangnick at best is a DOF not a manager.
To me the Board is the problem and the players are the symptom.
The way to redeem the club is probably a total reset which could even means we needed to be relegated to start all over from the bottom

Even if this is true, most of them are deadwood that should have been sold long ago or some will need to be sold as they are too old and not the player they were before. We have kept some of the deadwood for too long. By getting rid of them, we can then put some of the promising younger players with promise into the team to build them up.

KeeHuat 10-01-2022 02:08 AM

FA Cup 4th Round

Manchester United/Aston Villa v Middlesborough

lenghan 10-01-2022 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeeHuat (Post 10028292)
FA Cup 4th Round

Manchester United/Aston Villa v Middlesborough

Victory is a real moral booster for the team as we will hate to see the reacion of Stevie G if AV won.
Time to ship out the primma donna within the team.
The Board must fully support Rangnick in trimming off deadwood

KeeHuat 11-01-2022 04:59 AM

United: De Gea, Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Shaw, Fred, McTominay, Fernandes (C) Greenwood, Rashford, Cavani.

Subs: Heaton, Mata, Lingard, Amad, Telles, Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Van de Beek, Elanga,

KeeHuat 11-01-2022 08:54 AM

A 1-0 win with McTominay scoring the only goal. United's pressing improved but the play was still not good with loose passes throughout the match.

Rashford's body language is terrible.