Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   African cichlids (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Any good place to view and buy African cichild? (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529037)

zerofighter 26-11-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johannes (Post 9782610)
There (CAS) the kosong prata price is about $3 if you are using that as an analogy. :p

Agreed CAS prices are quite steep. But you can be assured that their cichlids are of true blue nature, not hybrid or line breed. CAS take the effort to vent the gender of the cichlids you need and sometimes let you choose what you need from an entire pond. They priced their cichlids according to size & which gen they are from.. I'm not related nor affliated to CAS. Just sharing this for hobby interest...

canopy 26-11-2014 03:48 PM

not quite la.... but very :p ... Anyway, i find that F1 is more easier to take care as they already acclimatised to current water in singapore so will not likely get the diseases from the WILD

Young Man 27-11-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gowling (Post 9782693)
Leftovers can be gem if you keep them well :)

that's right :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by canopy (Post 9782749)
not quite la.... but very :p ... Anyway, i find that F1 is more easier to take care as they already acclimatised to current water in singapore so will not likely get the diseases from the WILD

bro depends where that F1 was produced :) sometimes even the so called "WILD CAUGHTS" are too suspicious. cos marking them as wild can price higher

HongJinBao 27-11-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerofighter (Post 9782737)
Agreed CAS prices are quite steep. But you can be assured that their cichlids are of true blue nature, not hybrid or line breed. CAS take the effort to vent the gender of the cichlids you need and sometimes let you choose what you need from an entire pond. They priced their cichlids according to size & which gen they are from.. I'm not related nor affliated to CAS. Just sharing this for hobby interest...

I suppose you drive a Ferrari or Lamborghini when you visited their place.

HongJinBao 28-11-2014 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TES (Post 9782423)
Hello all,

As above, appreciate your feedback which lfs or farm specialize in good variety of quality African cichlid. I had visited some lfs including Clementi, NKS, QH, Serangoon but quality not so good & variety very limited.

Thanks in advance.

U can drop by JZX this Sunday as they will be coming in lotsa wild caught Tanganyika and Malawi cichlids on Saturday.

Gigas 28-11-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Young Man (Post 9782639)
hahahaha yes bro. $3 and not sure whether confirm kosong or not.

you guys are hilarious!:D

Although long gone but I still missed CF big time for quality, rarity and pricing of fishes. Hobbyists turn LFS keepers are the best!

TES 28-11-2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HongJinBao (Post 9783647)
U can drop by JZX this Sunday as they will be coming in lotsa wild caught Tanganyika and Malawi cichlids on Saturday.

Thanks alot my dear friend

zerofighter 28-11-2014 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HongJinBao (Post 9783332)
I suppose you drive a Ferrari or Lamborghini when you visited their place.

I hope I can drive such car in future. Unfortunately I am driving only a jap sedan.

johannes 28-11-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerofighter (Post 9783743)
I hope I can drive such car in future. Unfortunately I am driving only a jap sedan.

like that means they won't show your their treasure liao... ;):D

HongJinBao 28-11-2014 06:21 PM

But Jo, he got free venting ah.