Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Gw Or Cw (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244593)

IKI 01-07-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runzhu
What I read is tea leave green or "faint" as you prefered. hey, heard you cant cultivate GW huh? think you need to change the tube.

Oh u meant the lighting tube...... but still very bright leh...........

IKI 01-07-2006 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GHETTOKID
gw needs monitoring, if not your gfs might get oxygen burns from concentrated gw..

yes true...of course there will be advantages n disadvantages for using gw...thats y I need to hear coments from bro here........ so that we can learn n share;)

amigo 01-07-2006 04:23 PM

i always wonder how to see goldfish in green water.....

Backslash 01-07-2006 04:45 PM

Bro RL, where are you?? Need your expertise. Haha!

IKI 01-07-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amigo

Change water can see liao.............

Ranchu Lover 01-07-2006 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runzhu
you are starting the mother of all controversial fire. If ranchu lover and sotong king here then you will see what happen.
personally I using clear water but i believe green water has its merit.
how green is green? know it before using.

No need to fight or controvercy over this subject. The result of the goldfish will determine which is the better method. If you feel that GW is better, then use it. If you think that CW is better, then use it. Still got many many more competition coming and we can see which is better. Heard that there is a competition coming in November somewhere near Clementi MRT area. Better start getting all your fish ready. 5 more months to go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backslash
Bro RL, where are you?? Need your expertise. Haha!

I am not an expert, just another hobbyist like all of you. Goldfish will forever be a hobby to me and will never be my life. There are many many better things to do in life other than keeping goldfish.

You already know what I believe in. I will show you guys some of my fish at a later date for you to see how they have developed in CW.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amigo

Like this better don't keep goldfish. See GW enough liao.

For those who are interested to know my keeping method, you are very wellcome to my home (by appointment only because of my very busy schedule).

Backslash 01-07-2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
I am not an expert, just another hobbyist like all of you. Goldfish will forever be a hobby to me and will never be my life. There are many many better things to do in life other than keeping goldfish.

You already know what I believe in. I will show you guys some of my fish at a later date for you to see how they have developed in CW.

Of cos I know your keeping after reading and seeing your gf. I am on your side though. So no pt keeping gf if you keep them in GW as you cant see them at all.:D

Runzhu 01-07-2006 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=Ranchu Lover]No need to fight or controvercy over this subject. The result of the goldfish will determine which is the better method. If you feel that GW is better, then use it. If you think that CW is better, then use it. Still got many many more competition coming and we can see which is better. Heard that there is a competition coming in November somewhere near Clementi MRT area. Better start getting all your fish ready. 5 more months to go.

I meant both have their merits but I still prefer clear water.

IKI 01-07-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backslash
Of cos I know your keeping after reading and seeing your gf. I am on your side though. So no pt keeping gf if you keep them in GW as you cant see them at all.:D

But others may think otherwise..........:D

IKI 01-07-2006 10:25 PM

For me I prefer Gw...... better growth n health....... back home from work also tired liao, never bother to see them also........ so only weekend when doing WC , den can see them..........heee:D