Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rubba season 2011 (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449432)

buibui 29-01-2011 09:54 AM

Hi bro Chris,

Thank alot for delievery ur bbr/cbr to me last night despite bad weather raining.I really like them alot n hope can keep them well as what u advised to me and the chanko pellets smell good too.Personally I think as a newbie is always good to start with local tvr first.

Thank once again!:)
Gong Xi Fa Chai:D

westiee 29-01-2011 10:41 AM

Y I dun hab tis type of service...so sad...:(

BENG66 29-01-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westiee (Post 8241402)

Same thoughts too. And free sampling of Chanko fishfood ...:( high end food & no dealers bring in.

Hugoboss 29-01-2011 01:49 PM

To start the hobby, the first is to be bothered to try learning without corrupted mind. Importantly, What can you expect to learn from a ranchu when the breeder in the first place doesn't know/appreciates ranchu? Enlighten me with wisdom. Lol.

When a person doesn't even have simple respect for fellow men, that speaks volume and what can you expect and what amount of respect is he able a give just a ranchu?

If one is genuinely interested to know more about ranchu, give me a call and I'll give you a list of ppl who are willingly to share the correct knowledge.

chris 29-01-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buibui (Post 8241310)
Hi bro Chris,

Thank alot for delievery ur bbr/cbr to me last night despite bad weather raining.I really like them alot n hope can keep them well as what u advised to me and the chanko pellets smell good too.Personally I think as a newbie is always good to start with local tvr first.

Thank once again!:)
Gong Xi Fa Chai:D

Hey...nice meeting you. Hope my limited knowledge can gib you a kick start. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by westiee (Post 8241402)

You want simi service......you everytime cum, I also service you liao. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 8241511)
Same thoughts too. And free sampling of Chanko fishfood ...:( high end food & no dealers bring in.

Beng...anytime...you know me...I'm just enjoying hobby and happy rubba-ing away...:p

protein01 29-01-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 8241284)
Check with uncle in khatib whether got some to spare. My still young, will need to grow at least 12mm first. :o

who is uncle in khatib?

I'm still new... :)

Hugoboss 29-01-2011 05:46 PM

Made a mistake. Shldnt call him a "breeder". Should be termed a desperate horny old man(many wld agree, hands down:) that is exploiting ranchu to satisfy himself and with no respect to readers viewing. Distasteful!!!! :D

Many are going ring me to thank for this honest posting. Love me!!

chris 29-01-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protein01 (Post 8241844)
who is uncle in khatib?

I'm still new... :)

He is uncle richard or best known as kitsilano....:p

marshy 30-01-2011 12:42 AM

Mr Hugoboss

What are your intentions in here?
I view your post as being hostile and disruptive towards the TS and his thread.
I consider this as flaming.
Any more from you and you will be infracted accordingly.

I am not interested in any historical issues whatsoever you may have with TS.

Hugoboss 30-01-2011 03:07 AM

Mr Marshy,

Well, it is not necessary that you understand about it since it could have been an absolute waste of your precious time on what's going on though a couple of simple effective checks would have done the job. That was his last option and i'm glad he took it despite me stating facts of him. Applause to him because he stands on a chair.

My intentions are by a million miles in the interest of tvr hobbyists, hard held, isn't it? I doubt anyone who is seriously into tvr and in the right frame of mind would have doubt it.

It's good there's a closure. Cheers to all!!:)