Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Update of my self-bred oranda (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311950)

Big_Ranchu 23-04-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover (Post 5760212)
Size no big deal what? This is why they are lousy self-bred!

Hi Ranchu_Lover,

Pardon my ignorance, how do you classify this as lousy self-bred?

Btw, how long have your Orandas been staying in that small tank? Isn't it stressful for them?

Thanks.

Goldling 23-04-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5760752)
Hi Ranchu_Lover,

Btw, how long have your Orandas been staying in that small tank? Isn't it stressful for them?

Thanks.

yeah.. why lousy huh? they are cute leh.

Ranchu Lover 23-04-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5760752)
Hi Ranchu_Lover,

Thanks.

I also don't know why some experts here consider them lousy. Since the experts says lousy, then it must be lousy. All raised in HDB using OHF and feed on koi pellets.

Big_Ranchu 23-04-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover (Post 5760861)
I also don't know why some experts here consider them lousy. Since the experts says lousy, then it must be lousy. All raised in HDB using OHF and feed on koi pellets.

Hi, there is no need to feel inferior, probably you could make it better even if they were not bred from landed property?

How long have the Orandas been staying in the tank?

Sotong King 23-04-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover (Post 5760861)

Bro, you missed post #13 of this thread. :D :p

Ranchu Lover 23-04-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5760877)
Hi, there is no need to feel inferior, probably you could make it better even if they were not bred from landed property?

How long have the Orandas been staying in the tank?

Since birth from eggs in November 2007.

Ranchu Lover 23-04-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotong King (Post 5760879)
Bro, you missed post #13 of this thread. :D :p

Yah! Maybe I forget to add that these orandas never tasted GW before that is why so lousy.

Bro Sotong L## maybe you can share some of your self-bred oranda raised in GW.:D

Big_Ranchu 23-04-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover (Post 5760883)
Since birth from eggs in November 2007.

That is quite a number of Orandas in that tank. Isn't it overcrowded and I guess you must have a good filtration system behind it.

Happy Oranda keeping. :)

MiuMiu 23-04-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover (Post 5760892)
Yah! Maybe I forget to add that these orandas never tasted GW before that is why so lousy.

Bro Sotong L## maybe you can share some of your self-bred oranda raised in GW.:D

Ya lor, your lousy self bred ugly runt duckling will never turn into a swan. So don't waste it in GW.:D :rolleyes:

MiuMiu 23-04-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5760893)
That is quite a number of Orandas in that tank. Isn't it overcrowded and I guess you must have a good filtration system behind it.

Happy Oranda keeping. :)

Alamak, he can keep in a bigger tank than put in a 2ft tank to take picture ma. Many big fish in small tank just to pose is easier as old man cannot run after the fish in a big tank.:eek: