Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #143 (2019/20) - Rebuilding The Team! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542386)

loveikan 19-03-2020 08:03 PM

Firworks launched.
extra recipe before our match against Spurs.


1st from players to now the mgr, all having a go at JM.
And I agreed with what they had shared.

Anyway, our players and OGS 2ith his coaching staff must let the results do the talking. This will be the best response.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer absolutely destroys Jose Mourinho over his injury complaints AND digs him out about his criticism of the club's progress ��

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/13/man-u...ited-12392906/

loveikan 20-03-2020 07:37 PM

no football so let tcss.

Which one will you sign if Abumeyang, Kane, Timo and Ighalo.:D

The 1st two are proven in EPL with Abu, 30 year old hearsay will cost 50mil while Kane at 150mil.
signing Kane means OGS will left with a smaller fund to find more players
Timo should be at 60mil range but not proven in EPL.
Ighalo willing to take a pay cut of 6mil and the Chinese club asking for 25mil. quite impressive so far

BBP604 20-03-2020 07:58 PM

Take Ighalo. Cheaper and good.
But other than striker, which area still need improvement?
Read PP is still eyeing a move and should be around 100mil for his service.

loveikan 20-03-2020 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBP604 (Post 10026304)
Take Ighalo. Cheaper and good.
But other than striker, which area still need improvement?
Read PP is still eyeing a move and should be around 100mil for his service.

OGS wanted Kane to tell Spur that he wanted to come to OT before they make their move.

for me just simply take those who wanted to play for us, just like Ighalo.
So I also agreed to offer Ighalo a permanent deal. He earned it.
and he will be a good influence to the younger forward esp when AM is so inconsistance.

Ppl just sell him as he can be a big distraction no matter how good he is.
same thing for Lingard.

jwhtan 23-03-2020 06:11 PM

Ighalo is not the long term solution but I do agree he has ticked all the right boxes so far. Main thing being his wanting to play for Man Utd and he has also produced.

moscowblue 31-03-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 10026306)
OGS wanted Kane to tell Spur that he wanted to come to OT before they make their move.

for me just simply take those who wanted to play for us, just like Ighalo.
So I also agreed to offer Ighalo a permanent deal. He earned it.
and he will be a good influence to the younger forward esp when AM is so inconsistance.

Ppl just sell him as he can be a big distraction no matter how good he is.
same thing for Lingard.

AM is not inconsistent, more of he lacked the correct services to provide him the chance to score goals. His goal ratio is the highest amongst all the top strikers, as his conversion rate as compared to his shots are the best, aguero included.

DJ is still looking at the ball than finding his strikers, as seen in the last game against Man City.

MR is coming back sooner than expected

jwhtan 06-04-2020 07:35 PM

Sad news of some clubs taking advantage of the UK govt scheme to furlough their staff.
If United goes down this route, I am going to quit watching football altogether

lenghan 07-04-2020 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwhtan (Post 10026342)
Sad news of some clubs taking advantage of the UK govt scheme to furlough their staff.
If United goes down this route, I am going to quit watching football altogether

Any clubs taking advantage of the govt scheme to furlough their staff should be BAN from buying new players unless they sell first. And even then the cost for any new players should come directly from their sales since their rationale to furlough their staff is lack of fund or solvency.
Haha for once we may have to thank Woody for keeping the club solvent

loveikan 07-04-2020 11:47 AM

Clubs with rhe financial strength should not take up the govt's offer.

Pep's mom died due to Coronavirus.

And watched some videos on Chelsea's new signing Ziyech. Got to admit he looks good but still yet to play in EPL which is a much tougher league.
Likewise for those players that we are bringing in.

loveikan 07-04-2020 11:28 PM

From FB

Man United have led by example with their response to the Corona Virus with both the actions from the club and players. United are setting a great example as a role model for other clubs to follow and they are making a big difference wherever they can to the local communities and charities. I've heavily criticised United as a club in recent years but these actions deserve praise because they are helping so many people in a time of need.

Well done United 👏


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)