Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #143 (2019/20) - Rebuilding The Team! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542386)

KeeHuat 13-03-2020 09:55 PM

The announcement that all English football fixtures until April 3rd, at the earliest, will be suspended due to the coronavirus outbreak, will only affect two Manchester United matches as it stands.

As it currently stands, only the United game away at Tottenham this Sunday (March 15th) and next week's FA Cup tie away at Norwich (March 22nd) fall under the suspension with all English football professional matches postponed for the next two weekends. That's as well as the Europa League last 16 tie against LASK (originally set for March 19th), following UEFA's announcement that all next week's European games would be postponed.

lenghan 15-03-2020 04:14 AM

There is now a possibility that this season's league could be declared null and void if the COVID19 continues.
I am sure there would be utter chaos when this happens

loveikan 15-03-2020 06:01 AM

Butt has signed a few promising youngsters such as another wonderkid from Monaco, one whom we have won against other big clubs for his signature so let's see their development.

SHORE THING*Man Utd wonderkid Shola Shoretire has been likened to Jay-Jay Okocha and played for the Under-19 team aged just 14

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11111...box=1584116720

loveikan 15-03-2020 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenghan (Post 10026278)
There is now a possibility that this season's league could be declared null and void if the COVID19 continues.
I am sure there would be utter chaos when this happens

Nah...the rightful thing to do is to give the EPL title to Klopp team.
but really a headache for those team fighting for CL, Europa places and the teams avoiding relegation

moscowblue 17-03-2020 11:09 PM

Hopefully we can watch the EPL this season again, whilst we rest at home:D

loveikan 18-03-2020 01:29 PM

Hopefully with the delay, our injured players will be ready by then to help in the final run in

lenghan 18-03-2020 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 10026288)
Hopefully with the delay, our injured players will be ready by then to help in the final run in

Similarly all teams will have their players back too and we will have a more level playing field. Then we will know for sure where we really stand against all other fully fit teams

loveikan 18-03-2020 08:48 PM

Btw, with the way JM publicly commented on his current players, will he get sack by Levy?
The players also like not happy with him as shown on the field. pf course, he also has a long list of injured players

I think he will

lenghan 18-03-2020 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 10026290)
Btw, with the way JM publicly commented on his current players, will he get sack by Levy?
The players also like not happy with him as shown on the field. pf course, he also has a long list of injured players

I think he will

I believe he is a goner and should simply step down from his position. Even if he has the best 11 in the world, he will simply destroy all of them.

loveikan 18-03-2020 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenghan (Post 10026291)
I believe he is a goner and should simply step down from his position. Even if he has the best 11 in the world, he will simply destroy all of them.

he still did not change even after he was sacked by us and then declaring that he will do a self reflection during the period that he is out of job and will change his ways.


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 03:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)