Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #143 (2019/20) - Rebuilding The Team! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542386)

loveikan 19-04-2021 07:15 PM

Just read JM sacked by Spurs.
True?

lenghan 19-04-2021 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 10027727)
Just read JM sacked by Spurs.
True?

Yes this is true.
17 months as mgr of Spurs

Mourinho and his coaching staff Joao Sacramento, Nuno Santos, Carlos Lalin and Giovanni Cerra had all been "relieved of their duties", with Ryan Mason - just 29 - taking charge of training on Monday.

jwhtan 19-04-2021 07:55 PM

The European Super League and the proposed " revamped " Champions League is basically the same shit.
They are both fighting for power and money.
Is just who calls the shots .....

What's the point of playing Real Madrid day in day out for the next 20 years ... you'll eventually get sick of it

What they want to do is to marginalised the " lesser " clubs, as in those games which the worldwide paying audience doesn't watch,
like maybe Southampton vs Burnley and get most of the revenue for themselves



the game is gone

jwhtan 19-04-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenghan (Post 10027728)
Yes this is true.
17 months as mgr of Spurs

Mourinho and his coaching staff Joao Sacramento, Nuno Santos, Carlos Lalin and Giovanni Cerra had all been "relieved of their duties", with Ryan Mason - just 29 - taking charge of training on Monday.


so this new guy taking the team against Pep Guardiola in the Carabao Cup ???

What is Levy thinking ?
At least, let Mourinho take the team to the Final

loveikan 19-04-2021 09:55 PM

Also rumor circulating that JM was relieved from his post because he was against the Super league by refusing to take his player to the training field.

lenghan 20-04-2021 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 10027731)
Also rumor circulating that JM was relieved from his post because he was against the Super league by refusing to take his player to the training field.

If this was true, bravo for him to stand up against Levy and the Board
But of course we can be certain that his man-management was not liked by many of his players too.
He loved to criticize his players openly which spells disaster for any manager

loveikan 20-04-2021 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenghan (Post 10027732)
If this was true, bravo for him to stand up against Levy and the Board
But of course we can be certain that his man-management was not liked by many of his players too.
He loved to criticize his players openly which spells disaster for any manager

Latest.

Reason cited for the sacked were because of his negative football poor results after the 2-2 draw with Everton, missing out on UCL football for next season.
And also he left GBale on the bench, one who Levy wanted to bring back to the club permanently
Read that he lost the changing room and the fans.
The compensation will only be 10mil heavily linked to performance or results.

JM is living on his past. He needs to change his man mgmt style and footballing which is a too short term vision

loveikan 20-04-2021 09:06 AM

Then it will happen to Gunners, and Man Utd as well.

Bye bye.

I still it is a ploy to get the decision maker to come to the nego table:p


From ESPN

Real Madrid C.F., Manchester City and Chelsea Football Club are likely to be banned from the UCL semifinals, according to UEFA executive committee member Jesper Moller.

lenghan 20-04-2021 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 10027734)
Then it will happen to Gunners, and Man Utd as well.

Bye bye.

I still it is a ploy to get the decision maker to come to the nego table:p


From ESPN

Real Madrid C.F., Manchester City and Chelsea Football Club are likely to be banned from the UCL semifinals, according to UEFA executive committee member Jesper Moller.

UEFA would be making the announcement that all the clubs involved in the Super League would be banned from playing in the competition by this week.
So we can kiss the Europa League Cup goodbye
Plus being top four means no more UCL cup too.
Other sanctions includes not allowed to recruit foreign players and banned from all international games for the players

I love it when Woody is being called a "SNAKE"
They have left Ole out to fan for himself during the post match media interview.
Leeds supporters have started the ball rolling protesting the Super League
Hope our fan base does likewise plus every other clubs

lenghan 20-04-2021 09:52 AM

These American owners know that even if the British fans boycotted the games which would probably be temporay, they have enough worldwide fans to sustain the TV coverage


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 06:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)