Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #143 (2019/20) - Rebuilding The Team! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542386)

lenghan 21-01-2021 05:33 AM

What a poor goal to concede. AWB was keeping them on side.
But then Fulham is playing better then us so far

lenghan 21-01-2021 06:06 AM

Altho 1-1 I feel we are far from playing fluid football
Greenwood and WB on the same side just don't work. Ole should get Greenwood off as he is very ineffective throughout the first half.

lenghan 21-01-2021 07:36 AM

Not a vintage performance though we managed to win 2-1
Back to the top of the table again

KeeHuat 21-01-2021 08:00 AM

Tough match against Fulham. Bad goal to give away. 3 points gained.

moscowblue 21-01-2021 10:58 AM

Play badly and still win. That is good. The team now knows how to grind out results. Again cavani was superb. His work rate is very solid for a 33 yo

moscowblue 21-01-2021 11:00 AM

Pogba giving all to this squad before his transfer. This shows that he can play very well if he really wants to. Now he dun give the ball away very much like last time. Still dunno why DVDB not getting any minutes in this team.

loveikan 21-01-2021 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moscowblue (Post 10027406)
Play badly and still win. That is good. The team now knows how to grind out results. Again cavani was superb. His work rate is very solid for a 33 yo

Yes bro. His work rate is impressive since day one.
Pressuring the defenders and gk from the front whenever they got thr ball

If only AM is as hardworking as him

lenghan 21-01-2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moscowblue (Post 10027407)
Still dunno why DVDB not getting any minutes in this team.

I believe DVDB was never his choice during the transfer market.
Ole kept saying Donny will have his chance but have yet to keep his word. Yet Ole is still using his usual "preferred" choice almost all the time. To me the most disrespectful was giving him less then 5 mins as sub when we are losing to Spurs.
For me, most disappointing player was Greenwood. I understand his lost in form is after one of his close friend committed suicide and this impacted him alot.
So when a player is not in correct frame of mind, Ole should not give MG more rest time.
As for AM, we could see that whenever he gets the ball, at least 3 Fulham players were on him unlike MG who was given lots of space to roam

loveikan 21-01-2021 10:25 PM

We know what Bissaka can do defensively.
Now he crossed the ball more and better than last time. It can only be good to the team of he continue with his foray on the right wing.

moscowblue 22-01-2021 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenghan (Post 10027409)
I believe DVDB was never his choice during the transfer market.
Ole kept saying Donny will have his chance but have yet to keep his word. Yet Ole is still using his usual "preferred" choice almost all the time. To me the most disrespectful was giving him less then 5 mins as sub when we are losing to Spurs.
For me, most disappointing player was Greenwood. I understand his lost in form is after one of his close friend committed suicide and this impacted him alot.
So when a player is not in correct frame of mind, Ole should not give MG more rest time.
As for AM, we could see that whenever he gets the ball, at least 3 Fulham players were on him unlike MG who was given lots of space to roam

In terms of protecting the ball and passing to a team mater, I rate DVDB and AM as one of the best in the team, together with Mata, and Cavani.

As for MG, he should be treated like Linngard and left on the bench for recovery on his mental self.

Yesterday, Burnley showed that Anfield is not unbreakable.