Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #143 (2019/20) - Rebuilding The Team! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542386)

lenghan 05-01-2021 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 10027321)
Southampton not only won 1-0 but also did a good job defensively against Pools which had the most possession but only one shot on goal only .

Now is up to us to continue focusing on ourself to improve as a team,, balance and find the rhythm as a team and playing to our own strength.

The EPL is getting more exciting.

And of course Klopp complained about 2 penalty decisions not awarded to them. These he can see very clearly but when his players commit penalties, his typical reply is "I did not see".
In fact Leicester has been awarded most penalties so far (10)
We had 6 and Chelsea and Liverpool 5 each

moscowblue 05-01-2021 02:36 PM

Last night results gives us an opening to go top if we play it right.

When is our next game and against who?
I see our next fixture like postponed????

lenghan 05-01-2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moscowblue (Post 10027323)
Last night results gives us an opening to go top if we play it right.

When is our next game and against who?
I see our next fixture like postponed????

Next game is on 13/01 4.15am vs Burnley

loveikan 05-01-2021 08:51 PM

Before Burnley.
We have a League Cup semi against MC

lenghan 05-01-2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 10027325)
Before Burnley.
We have a League Cup semi against MC

Hope we take full advantage of MC depleted squad due to self isolation imposed on at least 5 of their players. Ole has not taken us to any finals in his reign. Tonite Spurs takes on Brentford at 3.45am

loveikan 06-01-2021 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenghan (Post 10027326)
Hope we take full advantage of MC depleted squad due to self isolation imposed on at least 5 of their players. Ole has not taken us to any finals in his reign. Tonite Spurs takes on Brentford at 3.45am

Yeah. Hope we meet Spurs which went through to the final after a 2-0 win.
Brentford had a goal disallowed before Son scored Spurs second goal.

jwhtan 06-01-2021 09:48 AM

Man City " depleted " squad just beat Chelsea 3-1.

I dun think they hv a depleted squad at all.
Yes, they hv some players out but that's what the squad is for.
All 25 players in the squad

KeeHuat 06-01-2021 03:42 PM

We should play our strongest XI against City. No disrespect to Watford but rotation can come when we play them in the FA Cup.

lenghan 06-01-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeeHuat (Post 10027329)
We should play our strongest XI against City. No disrespect to Watford but rotation can come when we play them in the FA Cup.

My predicted starting 11 would be:
DDG ; WB ; HM ; EB; VL ; LS; Matic; PP ; MR ; BF ; AM

BBP604 06-01-2021 09:55 PM

I would say Man C have very good 2nd team.
They are very seasoned and experience players.
Its more like have 2 teams rotated to compete in the league.
The only thing is they are ageing.


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)