Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Safety Lapse - MINDEF (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542182)

globalcookie 05-02-2019 11:57 AM

They wont be allowed to talk. I suspect immediately after the accident they would be warned of.milutary secrecy and the consequences if they reveal.

globalcookie 05-02-2019 11:58 AM

They wont be allowed to talk. I suspect immediately after the accident they would be warned of.milutary secrecy and the consequences if they reveal.

This is Singapore, where they control you till you die having your own money you cant have free access to, what cant be controlled by the control freaks.

stargazer 05-02-2019 01:11 PM

I think nowadays with internet and social media, it is pretty hard to hide things under carpet.

I had never grumbled against NS during my time. And I take pride in being in a combat role. But for the past years how things in SG have changed my perspective. Now I think it is no longer worth it to serve.

Robson 07-02-2019 11:02 PM

I served till 48 when they decided it’s enough and let me go.
I am happy to serve for the love of country and need to defend my family.
If they call me tomorrow, I will still go

foxwagon 08-02-2019 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bedoklist (Post 10020849)
The only accurate details will be the other 2 guys inside.

Yes only this 2 guys know what happened hope they tell the truth

millenium 08-02-2019 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robson (Post 10021003)

I love thel physical training and range but not the sweat the dirt without washing up for long time. I love to run soc and all ippt stations, i wonder why they take out pull up, cos that seperate boys from men.

stargazer 08-02-2019 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robson (Post 10021003)

I remembered my love for the country when I was still a kid more than 30 yrs back. Singing 'count on me singapore', holding the Old Guards in awe :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by millenium (Post 10021011)
I love thel physical training and range but not the sweat the dirt without washing up for long time. I love to run soc and all ippt stations, i wonder why they take out pull up, cos that seperate boys from men.

Cos they want to emulate armies like US mah. They may have removed chin-ups in ippt, but i believe they still do them to build arm strength. Or else how to climb over low wall or low rope?

globalcookie 09-02-2019 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargazer (Post 10021042)
I, but i believe they still do them to build arm strength. Or else how to climb over low wall or low rope?

Maybe now low wall, below dig hole and crawl thru :D

Robson 09-02-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millenium (Post 10021011)

Wish you were with me. We did 11 straight soc as our tekan session in ocs. Though not all are full course, still bloody siong. That was 1991/2.
If it happens today I wonder what would be the consequences

stargazer 09-02-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robson (Post 10021069)
Wish you were with me. We did 11 straight soc as our tekan session in ocs. Though not all are full course, still bloody siong. That was 1991/2.
If it happens today I wonder what would be the consequences

11 SOC! :eek: if happens today sure kena complain!