Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Freshwater Invertebrates Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Tigers Shrimps Are beautiful (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=493464)

Koji™ 12-06-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRIX (Post 9033901)
Wah bro, this one looks like brown frog colour! From your spawn?

Yup from my wild cherry spawn.:D Previously I got some wild cherries and keep together with my cherries and fire red.

bai 12-06-2012 10:31 PM

Nice tiger.....pls put some in my tank......I have tank for them....hehe:D:p

kskhonda 12-06-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koji™ (Post 9033845)

this colour v unique.. :eek:

TRIX 12-06-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koji™ (Post 9033941)
Yup from my wild cherry spawn.:D Previously I got some wild cherries and keep together with my cherries and fire red.

Power!! I'm trying to get more chocolate...really nice shrimp:)

ray 13-06-2012 02:45 PM

wow very nice man!

Koji™ 13-06-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRIX (Post 9034312)
Power!! I'm trying to get more chocolate...really nice shrimp:)

Soon you will be setting up for CRS liao:D

TRIX 13-06-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koji™ (Post 9033541)
Basket. I also wanna add some tiger and bee into my tank leh. But nowadays like hard to find liao.

Bro, some low-end tigers from 328 for newbie like me, but I think must learn A,B,C first before going for the high grade...

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...n/tiger1-1.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...n/tiger2-1.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...n/tiger3-1.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...mon/tiger4.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...mon/tiger5.jpg

Some how i really think they look like for seafood,lol

Koji™ 13-06-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRIX (Post 9035099)
Bro, some low-end tigers from 328 for newbie like me, but I think must learn A,B,C first before going for the high grade...

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...n/tiger1-1.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...n/tiger2-1.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...n/tiger3-1.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...mon/tiger4.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...mon/tiger5.jpg

Some how i really think they look like for seafood,lol

Swee la. Now I must go reserve some for my tank liao.:D

avex30 13-06-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRIX (Post 9035099)
Bro, some low-end tigers from 328 for newbie like me, but I think must learn A,B,C first before going for the high grade...

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...n/tiger1-1.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...n/tiger2-1.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...n/tiger3-1.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...mon/tiger4.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...mon/tiger5.jpg

Some how i really think they look like for seafood,lol

Bro very nice but do take note if the piece but turning brownish mean the parameter not correct for them. They might get use to it but will stay brownish in colour.

ray 13-06-2012 03:42 PM

haha very nice shrimps!


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 07:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)