Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rubba season 2011 (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449432)

BENG66 15-01-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 8210425)
Now coming 4 weeks. U into Tvr meh?:D

All ranchu I like . :) must go yr house net few & follow by meals at kfc:D

figo007 15-01-2011 12:25 PM

how about this name: Rabbaginyichris, since locally bred by you....haha:p

westiee 15-01-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 8211415)
must go yr house net few & follow by meals at KFC

Unfair:mad:....y i neber been treated wif KFC b4...:confused:

chris 15-01-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 8211415)
All ranchu I like . :) must go yr house net few & follow by meals at kfc:D

Thank you. thank you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by westiee (Post 8211483)
Unfair:mad:....y i neber been treated wif KFC b4...:confused:

Me n Beng have came from a long way......:p

Bluesky1404 16-01-2011 02:52 AM

cute little babies .. thanks for sharing :)

shimark 17-01-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 8210055)
No need to take care of the female....sometimes 1 of the male will be bullied (normally is the fatter one.....:D

Hahaha.... almost fall off my chair :D..... Lucky this doesn't happen with good and normal human beings

chris 17-01-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimark (Post 8214995)
Hahaha.... almost fall off my chair :D..... Lucky this doesn't happen with good and normal human beings


I agree with you...won't happen with good n normal human being.:p

Dragonball'03 18-01-2011 11:38 AM

nice cute babies.
may i know how big are the parents before they can spawn?

T.S can hv pic of the parents? tks

chris 18-01-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonball'03 (Post 8217393)
nice cute babies.
may i know how big are the parents before they can spawn?

T.S can hv pic of the parents? tks

How big the parents are very subjective...cos it also depend on your feeding, temperature and water perimeter.....

I seen tosai laying eggs liao...:D and OYA not even a single egg...:(

I can show you only the father cos mummy in Q after gang rape....:o
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...323yeo/3-5.jpg

Dragonball'03 18-01-2011 06:29 PM

Tks bro for the pics and explanation.
A picture speaks a thousand words.
A beautiful male. guess the mother must
be equally beautiful.


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)