Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Betta Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The white portion of my giant betta spawn (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=520961)

wllm33 04-02-2014 12:34 AM

The white portion of my giant betta spawn
 
got some time cos of cny, so separated most of the white or mostly white juvies of my fancy giant betta spawn.

next step is to find the most pigmented ones and try to get some nice colors from the f2.
going to jar them soon.
also noticed some copper and even a few black dragon like patterns.
the vid.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

thnks for viewing.

Clamence 05-02-2014 12:33 AM

Wow thats one big spawn :eek:

Got passion, no money

wllm33 05-02-2014 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clamence (Post 9617792)
Wow thats one big spawn :eek:

Got passion, no money

these are only the whites.
got 4 more tanks of other colors:(
now to find some space and start jarring

Jordan Tiong 05-02-2014 09:33 AM

Nice beautiful giant betta spawn . Well done . Keep update again .

raja karuanethi 05-02-2014 12:57 PM

Nice spawn bro.. do giant require more space then normal betta? Is the normal cny container enough for them bro? Just curious bro thought of getting one to try. Never kept one giant before.:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

longyi 05-02-2014 02:57 PM

Nice white betta spawn, can see some already flaring color on their fins.

wllm33 06-02-2014 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raja karuanethi (Post 9618059)
Nice spawn bro.. do giant require more space then normal betta? Is the normal cny container enough for them bro? Just curious bro thought of getting one to try. Never kept one giant before.:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ya, think they quite fierce compared to the smaller version.
thought i wait bit longer cos no time to jar, but see kena wacked till up lorry, esp those nice ones, always the target.

Space wise , think bigger better. You can go pasir ris YUN FUN and see how big a tank they jar their giants :D
think got problem with space now :(
hopefully less males so less jarring.

raja karuanethi 06-02-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wllm33 (Post 9618482)
ya, think they quite fierce compared to the smaller version.
thought i wait bit longer cos no time to jar, but see kena wacked till up lorry, esp those nice ones, always the target.

Space wise , think bigger better. You can go pasir ris YUN FUN and see how big a tank they jar their giants :D
think got problem with space now :(
hopefully less males so less jarring.

Wow thats a huge tank. I hope u have enough space bro.. happy jarring :eek:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

shaun23 09-02-2014 01:15 PM

Nice.thanks for sharing

MOTX 09-02-2014 08:01 PM

Can see some with big caudal, look forward to your updates.

Congrats :)


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)