Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #143 (2019/20) - Rebuilding The Team! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542386)

KeeHuat 16-04-2022 10:32 PM

United: De Gea; Diogo Dalot, Maguire (c), Lindelof, Telles; Pogba, Lingard, Fernandes; Elanga, Ronaldo, Sancho.

Subs: Henderson, Bailly, Jones, Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Mata, Hannibal, Rashford, Garnacho.

lenghan 17-04-2022 02:14 AM

It should be CR7 3 Norwich 2.
Together with DDG both of them won the 3 points for us.
Rangnick is running out of ideas with the players he is having.
I believe he still is hopeful to clinch the 4th position that is why he refused to allow the 2 academy players any playing time.
BF should have been taken off as he was a total shit player yet he remained for the full game. HM too was abysmal and we have EB warming the bench.
Pogba is never a CDM yet Rangnick put him in this position and his display showed.
Rashford is a total washout. Hardly able to get pass any defenders or put in a good pass.
ETH the incoming manager will have a massive overhaul to contend with as almost the entire team with the exception of CR7. DDG, plus Matic n Mata were simply making up the numbers to get a team.
Unless ETH has the full backing of the Board, we will see a repeat of players' power over their manager/

KeeHuat 17-04-2022 11:05 AM

Rangnick made a mistake with his first eleven by fielding an attacking midfield. There was no defensive midfielder and this contributed to the 2 goals that Norwich scored. He realised this and brought on Matic.

Ronaldo brought home the 3 points though the 1st was given to him by Elanga.

lenghan 20-04-2022 05:58 AM

Liverpool 4 Manchester United ZERO
Embarrassing display and it was boys vs men
None of the players seems interested to play for Rangnick nor the badge they are wearing and honestly Erik Ten Hag should have a massive clearout

KeeHuat 20-04-2022 10:40 PM

This season is a mess. We should go back to the lockdown without fans and maybe we will do better.

jungle 21-04-2022 01:11 PM

haha, U9ted !!!

KeeHuat 21-04-2022 08:36 PM

MANCHESTER UNITED APPOINTS ERIK TEN HAG AS MANAGER

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Erik ten Hag as Men’s First Team Manager, subject to work visa requirements, from the end of this season until June 2025, with the option to extend for a further year.

John Murtough, Football Director, said: “During the past four years at Ajax, Erik has proved himself to be one of the most exciting and successful coaches in Europe, renowned for his team’s attractive, attacking football and commitment to youth.

“In our conversations with Erik leading up to this appointment, we were deeply impressed with his long-term vision for returning Manchester United to the level we want to be competing at, and his drive and determination to achieve that.

“We wish Erik the best of luck as he focuses on achieving a successful end to the season at Ajax and look forward to welcoming him to Manchester United this summer.”

Erik ten Hag said: “It is a great honour to be appointed manager of Manchester United and I am hugely excited by the challenge ahead. I know the history of this great club and the passion of the fans, and I am absolutely determined to develop a team capable of delivering the success they deserve.

“It will be difficult to leave Ajax after these incredible years, and I can assure our fans of my complete commitment and focus on bringing this season to a successful conclusion before I move to Manchester United.”

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...ODvgjuEpDrwNIg

KeeHuat 23-04-2022 07:42 PM

United: De Gea; Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Telles; McTominay, Matic; Elanga, Fernandes (c), Sancho; Ronaldo.

Subs: Henderson, Bailly, Jones, Maguire, Wan-Bissaka, Lingard, Mata, Garnacho, Rashford.

jwhtan 23-04-2022 10:21 PM

we're just damn bloody piss poor ..... simply shite .....
severe lack of confidence ....

i hope we go without europe next year ..
let Ten Hag have a fresh start

yifen 23-04-2022 10:42 PM

Don't understand week in week out play the same players ie. Lingaard, Mata, Matic, Pogba etc who are not going be around next season. Why not give youngsters a chance to gain experience and same time speed up the game.