Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Koi farms ? (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=537236)

littlejack 02-08-2016 12:51 PM

Koi farms ?

Its been quite a few years since I last visited the Koi farms.... Are Max and Nippon still the 2 main players or are there more now ?

Kohaku 02-08-2016 01:10 PM

Just went nippon yesterday and I heard the market is so bad that ah seng is looking at alternate business module to run the farm.

Anyway jk still around, downgrade from farm, at yio chu kang area near kovan.

goldfish&koi 02-08-2016 02:19 PM

Max Koi Farm
Marugen Koi farm
Summer Koi farm
Diamond koi farm
Nippon Koi Farm
JK koi centre

Just to add on JK still have a farm space at Lim chu Kang he also have a shop near Kovan.

The above are the Koi farm still available in Singapore. Hope I didn't miss out any of them.

denser 03-08-2016 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohaku (Post 9962286)
Just went nippon yesterday and I heard the market is so bad that ah seng is looking at alternate business module to run the farm.

Anyway jk still around, downgrade from farm, at yio chu kang area near kovan.

yeah saw they selling live prawns. if they allow other fishes to keep for the rental ponds will be good

Kohaku 03-08-2016 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denser (Post 9962486)
yeah saw they selling live prawns. if they allow other fishes to keep for the rental ponds will be good

The problem is that ava doesn't permit them to do so. I asked him many times to to rent me a pond to keep my fishes liao, but he says ava check very tight. Worry his farm kana confiscated back if found out. We must understand his situation if he says cannot rent.

Anyway at a farm nearby, a tankmaker is asked by ava to shift out by 8/8/16, as his business is not fishes related. If he dun shift, his stcks will be confiscated.

itchy 04-08-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohaku (Post 9962521)
The problem is that ava doesn't permit them to do so. I asked him many times to to rent me a pond to keep my fishes liao, but he says ava check very tight. Worry his farm kana confiscated back if found out. We must understand his situation if he says cannot rent.

Anyway at a farm nearby, a tankmaker is asked by ava to shift out by 8/8/16, as his business is not fishes related. If he dun shift, his stcks will be confiscated.

Oh so they can't rent out, but ST that side so many farms renting out ...

goldfish&koi 04-08-2016 11:06 AM

now ah seng is more into food fish etc as the profit and demand is there.

markuslee 16-08-2016 01:13 AM

Not sure if anyone know a shop last time in jalan kayu by the name of universal koi. Run by a gentleman call David? They hv nice koi but too bad is history.

Chee 31-10-2016 12:24 PM

JK farm and Diamond farm

Are they still located at pasir farmway?
Found them using google map.

I am staying at punggol not sure of there are any nice koi shop nearby.

noidea 31-10-2016 09:07 PM

Both farm move to another place.

Diamond koi farm move to No:5 Chencharu Link, Singapore 768046.

You will see Summer Koi farm before reaching Diamond Koi Farm.