Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Pictures of Setups (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309465)

Machoranchu 12-03-2008 12:10 AM

Hahaha bro I couldn't realise it was you at first with your new avatar. Very refreshing though! :p :cool:

chris 12-03-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machoranchu (Post 5644957)
Hahaha bro I couldn't realise it was you at first with your new avatar. Very refreshing though! :p :cool:


okie...tmr i take pic of my setup..hope no rain..now u shd recongise me liao.:D

BENG66 12-03-2008 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5644995)
okie...tmr i take pic of my setup..hope no rain..now u shd recongise me liao.:D

like that more comfortable:D

BENG66 12-03-2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Ranchu] (Post 5644724)
add artifical lighting ;)

bro, added MH liao:)

chris 12-03-2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5645008)
like that more comfortable:D


How abt tis cute bear bear for your baby....:D

BENG66 12-03-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5645026)
How abt tis cute bear bear for your baby....:D

son will like it, dad will like the one behind:D

chris 12-03-2008 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5645033)
son will like it, dad will like the one behind:D


Okie...gib me your add, I ask bro leong send to u tonight..weather cold cold, u may find it useful as a heater.:D

BENG66 12-03-2008 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5645037)
Okie...gib me your add, I ask bro leong send to u tonight..weather cold cold, u may find it useful as a heater.:D

but the one behind kan or bu or both. cannot see the face leh:)

chris 12-03-2008 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5645046)
but the one behind kan or bu or both. cannot see the face leh:)


tat's a gamble ma...the worst is Bro leong lor...:eek:

BENG66 12-03-2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5645059)
tat's a gamble ma...the worst is Bro leong lor...:eek:

i rather eat vege then....no meat:D :D


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 10:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)