Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #143 (2019/20) - Rebuilding The Team! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542386)

loveikan 26-07-2020 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moscowblue (Post 10026711)
haha, I think we all wrong. Latest change to the rules in UEFA means that the 4 english teams straight go into the group stage, based on so called "association coefficient".

Oh, did not kkow about the new rule

KeeHuat 26-07-2020 11:06 PM

Manchester United XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams, Pogba, Matic, Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford, Martial.

Subs: Romero, Fosu-Mensah, McTominay, Fred, Lingard, Mata, James, Ighalo, Bailly.

Liang_Zai 26-07-2020 11:53 PM

Ever since rashford keep his hair his form is same as lingard. Proof it to me vs Leicester that your hair have nth to do with your poor form :o

Shadow7 27-07-2020 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liang_Zai (Post 10026717)
Ever since rashford keep his hair his form is same as lingard. Proof it to me vs Leicester that your hair have nth to do with your poor form :o

His 1st few touches looks rusty :(

Liang_Zai 27-07-2020 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow7 (Post 10026718)
His 1st few touches looks rusty :(

Yeah n william coincide with us playing poorly frankly he is overrated though

Liang_Zai 27-07-2020 12:26 AM

A simple shot yet de gea fumble,heng vardy offside

lenghan 27-07-2020 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liang_Zai (Post 10026720)
A simple shot yet de gea fumble,heng vardy offside

DDG certainly looks shaky
PP and Matic holding on to ball far too long to execute any quick attacks and worst of all, passing has been poor

lenghan 27-07-2020 12:35 AM

Ever since Greenwood's attempt which was off target in the 11th min, we have not been able to make a single attempt.
Hope we are not playing for a draw which is a very dangerous tactic to employ against a team like Leicester

Liang_Zai 27-07-2020 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenghan (Post 10026721)
DDG certainly looks shaky
PP and Matic holding on to ball far too long to execute any quick attacks and worst of all, passing has been poor

De gea look super down and no confidence at all :(

Shadow7 27-07-2020 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liang_Zai (Post 10026719)
Yeah n william coincide with us playing poorly frankly he is overrated though

Ya I agreed hes overly rated I rather the Dutch guy played


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 02:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)