Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Huawei Phone (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542284)

bedoklist 22-05-2019 12:31 PM

Huawei Phone

Those with these phone what you all intend to do, sell or stay put first. Got a frenz just bought last week asked me how, I also don kn.

loveikan 22-05-2019 02:48 PM

I refused to buy Hua Wei phone after HW and ZTEwere banned last year with the latter suffered lack of supplies and then saved from bankruptcy after US relented from it initial policy.

I strongly believed Trump is manipulating the market, profiteering from the fluctuating markets brought about by his decisions or harsh policies which often puzzled his own people.

He is merely using the slogan" Make America great again" to act as a facade.

All that happened or will be happening, were part of his elaborate plan to fatten himself, family and his associates.

richardg 22-05-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bedoklist (Post 10023029)
Those with these phone what you all intend to do, sell or stay put first. Got a frenz just bought last week asked me how, I also don kn.

Just use lor, all the apps stil working
Sell also no one wants now?
P30?
Sell cheap cheap i buy lol

jwhtan 22-05-2019 05:09 PM

those second hand shops not accepting HW phones anymore

existing phones still can use but resale value probably jialat ...
better to just use the phones
P30 pro is a good phone

hkh 22-05-2019 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardg (Post 10023034)
Just use lor, all the apps stil working
Sell also no one wants now?
P30?
Sell cheap cheap i buy lol

Carousell people offering between $400-500 to buy it........way below what you have paid for......

loveikan 22-05-2019 06:19 PM

Maybe HW being forced into a corner and 2 months down the road announce they develop something comparable to Google and etc.

richardg 22-05-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkh (Post 10023036)
Carousell people offering between $400-500 to buy it........way below what you have paid for......

where got? url?
only buyers offer that price

hkh 22-05-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardg (Post 10023038)
where got? url?
only buyers offer that price

Yes, Buyer's offer.......Don't think anyone will sell at this price......

BTGH 22-05-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 10023033)
I refused to buy Hua Wei phone after HW and ZTEwere banned last year with the latter suffered lack of supplies and then saved from bankruptcy after US relented from it initial policy.

I strongly believed Trump is manipulating the market, profiteering from the fluctuating markets brought about by his decisions or harsh policies which often puzzled his own people.

He is merely using the slogan" Make America great again" to act as a facade.

All that happened or will be happening, were part of his elaborate plan to fatten himself, family and his associates.

Trump is killing not just Huawei but also many US companies with his policies. so many of the big US companies have deep business relations with Chinese companies and they are the ones strongly impacted as well, let's see how many quarters of revenue reductions these companies will face as a result of the trade war

bedoklist 23-05-2019 12:16 AM

By right if no updates phone shld be able to use till kaput. Dont later will also include all chinese phones as well.